• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

50 positives to take into next season

Essex Yid

Bobby Zamora
1) We have a triffic young manager who is now settled, knows the club, and won't face the bedding in process that the likes of Man U, Chelsea and City will

4) Hopefully the atmosphere will be better... Champions League and general success attracts a lot of dingdonghead fans

5) Kaboul and Sandro will be back.

6) We'll be 3 months closer to a new stadium.

7) We'll hopefully have 2 new players in the forward positions.

8) Even when we've given away stupid goals, we've looked generally hard to beat this season and come back from goals down well.

8) Even when we've given away stupid goals, we've looked generally hard to beat this season and come back from goals down well.

You can't just hog 5-8 like that its preposterous :)

12) When we go into the final 15 minutes needing a goal I feel a confidence I've never felt before as a Spurs fan and I think the players feel the same.

Last edited:
10) Our youth team is/are playing well. We might seem them bedded in during EL/Cups games.

11) We might switch to AVB's preferred 433 formation, which we saw pay dividends againsty Emirates Marketing Project.

12) Others teams with new managers, might take time for said managers to adapt leaving a gap for us to exploit.

Really?

15. New managers for Man U, Man C and Chelsea next year, without the overwhelmingly important distraction of Champions league we might stand a chance of actually being competitive for the league with a couple of good additions?

Last edited:
Back