• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2020/21 Squad List

I do think Gedson is a quality player (showed promise in his first few appearances) but after this snub I think its only fair on his future career prospects that we terminate the loan, as he simply wont get a kick now.

That is unless we consider him potentially a big talent and perhaps a long term replacement for sissoko.

He's had the odd good game but it is right to leave him out if the European squad. I can't see him joining us permanently unless we can negotiate his transfer fee down significantly from what is in his loan agreement. He's realistically worth £15m tops.

He's had the odd good game but it is right to leave him out if the European squad. I can't see him joining us permanently unless we can negotiate his transfer fee down significantly from what is in his loan agreement. He's realistically worth £15m tops.
It's hard to see how he'll get the chances to prove himself worthy of the previously agreed fee without at least getting EL fotball. Or even prove himself worthy of going into negotiations over that fee. Could have provided him a path to develop and prove himself.

As it is it's difficult to see how this isn't a sign that he won't make it here. Can't imagine that it does his confidence or motivation any good either.

It's hard to see how he'll get the chances to prove himself worthy of the previously agreed fee without at least getting EL fotball. Or even prove himself worthy of going into negotiations over that fee. Could have provided him a path to develop and prove himself.

As it is it's difficult to see how this isn't a sign that he won't make it here. Can't imagine that it does his confidence or motivation any good either.

I see that but which non-home developed player do you leave out to accommodate him? Even then, is that worthwhile when we know that we won't pay the contracted amount?

My theory is that someone in Spurs got their uefa homegrown rules wrong.
Ali Gold (club mouth piece) has come out spouting nonsense that Doherty isn't association trained.
He clearly is. But most people don't read the season which they turned 21 part of the rules.

Ali Gold (club mouth piece) has come out spouting nonsense that Doherty isn't association trained.
He clearly is. But most people don't read the season which they turned 21 part of the rules.

It falls within Rebecca Caplehorn's area of responsibility. I suspect that it is just that we weren't able to shift some players that we deemed surplus.

Doherty is hg/association trained for PL, but not for UEFA competition. Same as Davies.

I see that but which non-home developed player do you leave out to accommodate him? Even then, is that worthwhile when we know that we won't pay the contracted amount?
I thought we had 9 HG players in the EL squad so it wouldn't have to be NON-HG player?

I agree with you that it's probably a good and thought through decision. More thinking that it signals that it's even more likely he won't be here next season.

The fact that they put Sanchez at left centre back and Rodon at right centre back tells you all you need to know about their knowledge set. Hence their shock at our wonderfully engorged, throbbing squad.

Back