• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2018...checking out

Peter Stringfellow... He showed me the light when I was a teenager. 77

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-44394076
Well, I did not know that. Thanks. No surprise he got lung cancer after years of running nightclubs.

Shame he left 2 tiny kids behind:

Married three times and a grandfather four times over, Stringfellow married former Royal Ballet dancer Bella - 41 years his junior - in 2009.

The pair's two children - Rosabella and Angelo - were born when he was in his 70s.

Image Copyright @PJStringfellow@PJSTRINGFELLOW
_97415642_007_in_numbers_624.png

Last year, he held his children's naming ceremony at his London club

I don't think that he did, he became a cookery writer and presenter.

It doesn't really matter though does it....celebrity chef, celebrity cookery writer, celebrity food show presenter, he was a trained chef who wanted to share his food knowledge, journeys and experiences through all media and over the years became famous all round the world.

It doesn't really matter though does it....celebrity chef, celebrity cookery writer, celebrity food show presenter, he was a trained chef who wanted to share his food knowledge, journeys and experiences through all media and over the years became famous all round the world.

I think that there's a difference (mainly talent and experience) but we're in danger of arguing over semantics

Absolutely gutted with this news. I loved Kitchen confidential. Blew the lid off the restaurant world in only the way he could. RIP

Barely heard of the fella, didn't he have a US cookery show or present Masterchef or something?

Celebrity chef Anthony Bourdain commits suicide. Hanged himself. Only 61

WTF is going on

RIP

a man with a dream job, paid to travel and eat food all over the world and just has to talk about the experience, a bon viveur in every sense if u google him, didnt see this one coming, RIP.

a man with a dream job, paid to travel and eat food all over the world and just has to talk about the experience, a bon viveur in every sense if u google him, didnt see this one coming, RIP.

If you read Kitchen Confidential, he had plenty of demons niggling him. Addicted to heroin and drinking for quite some time. It's a shame as I was under the impression he'd rid himself of it all

That has to be the least famous dead person on this thread. I doubt even his mum had heard of Damageplan.

More famous to me than the chef and the handbag lady. Although I'll admit I never heard of Damageplan either (but listened a bit to Pantera in my younger years).

RIP

Back