• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2018...checking out

RIP Jim. Great bloke.

Our company launched a new initiative (for us) about 8 years ago called Brand Bullseye and the Managers conference was held at Blackpool. He was the obvious choice to be a host and did the links between each speaker.
The guy was absolutely hilarious, had everyone in stitches. Naturally at the evening meal you couldn't get near him he was in such demand

Very sad.

“When Alexander of Macedonia was 33 he cried salt tears because there were no more worlds to conquer.

Bristow’s only 27.”

Now Eric and Sid both gone.

About 10 years ago on this site I remember someone saying they were one of the teletubby puppets... perhaps on stage rather than TV.

Anyone remember that? Is this that same guy by any chance?

Teletubbies star Simon Barnes died aged just 53 after descending into alcoholism, an inquest heard yesterday.

The actor, who played Tinky Winky from 1998 to 2001, died of hypothermia and had a high level of alcohol in his blood, tests revealed.

His body was found in January in a side street near the waterfront in Liverpool where he was understood to have been living rough.

Mr Barnes had trained as a ballet dancer and choreographer before taking the role of the handbag-carrying purple Teletubby.

A divorced father-of-three, he was originally from Ampthill, near Bedford, but moved to Merseyside last year for a fresh start.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Tinky-Winky-died-alcoholic.html#ixzz5BqAZ9JHM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

About 10 years ago on this site I remember someone saying they were one of the teletubby puppets... perhaps on stage rather than TV.

Anyone remember that? Is this that same guy by any chance?

Teletubbies star Simon Barnes died aged just 53 after descending into alcoholism, an inquest heard yesterday.

The actor, who played Tinky Winky from 1998 to 2001, died of hypothermia and had a high level of alcohol in his blood, tests revealed.

His body was found in January in a side street near the waterfront in Liverpool where he was understood to have been living rough.

Mr Barnes had trained as a ballet dancer and choreographer before taking the role of the handbag-carrying purple Teletubby.

A divorced father-of-three, he was originally from Ampthill, near Bedford, but moved to Merseyside last year for a fresh start.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...Tinky-Winky-died-alcoholic.html#ixzz5BqAZ9JHM
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Crap, I started reading and thought the bloke on here said he was the purple one, what colour is Tinky Winky? then I kept reading!!
Really hope it's not him.

Back