• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2017 I'm not convinced just yet

Actor John Dunsworth has died. Mostly known for his role as mr. Lahey on Trailer Park Boys. Season 12 was shot this summer and will be out some time next year I think.

Fats Domino dead, aged 89.

:(:(

My mate had a club in Manchester ( Hardrock) and he played there in the early 70's, he stood at the entrance and thanked everyone for coming out to see him. Top guy and he brought the house down with Blueberry Hill.

Former Faith No More singer Chuck Mosley has died aged 57 from a long term alcohol addiction. He sang on We Care A Lot and Introduce Yourself.

With six weeks to go, it's looking like this

IMG_20171118_085911.jpg

Not a huge surprise, but Malcolm Young has died. His brother George, who produced for ACDC, passed away in October.

Back