• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

2010 re-visited?

Who would be your bet to do a Crouchinio at the Eastlands (Etihad)?

• Sissoko

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Kane

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Alli

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Verts

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Dier

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Son

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Llorente

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Alderweireld

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
Am I the only one who is starting to feel that this is 2010 revisited all over again?

April is the massive month.

Absolutely crunch league match at Eastlands on the schedule...it really is beginning to feel like "that" moment is beckoning (obviously not EXACTLY the same but close enough).

Who would you bet on being Crouchy were it to come to that?

No this season is 2012 sadly. I said that back a month or so ago and nothing has changed since. Our form is appalling, we’ve collected one point from 15 and only picked that up thanks to a late Lloris penalty save and Vertonghen clearance. We’ve let Arsenal overtake us so there’s going to be another season they finish above us and we are likely to miss out on the top 4. So I’m finding it hard to be positive about the rest of this season.

Sissoko will be the man for that decisive goal. Still it will be ruled off because of incorrect offside.

No this season is 2012 sadly. I said that back a month or so ago and nothing has changed since. Our form is appalling, we’ve collected one point from 15 and only picked that up thanks to a late Lloris penalty save and Vertonghen clearance. We’ve let Arsenal overtake us so there’s going to be another season they finish above us and we are likely to miss out on the top 4. So I’m finding it hard to be positive about the rest of this season.

Agree....

Massive lead on Arsenal
Manager talks about leaving
Loss of form
Poor Jan window

Expect Chelsea to take our CL spot on the last day of the season thanks to massive luck on their part. :(

Agree....

Massive lead on Arsenal
Manager talks about leaving
Loss of form
Poor Jan window

And probably sell one of our best players in the summer and sign seven new players many of whom will struggle to succeed. Sorry for the pessimism but I don’t know where the confidence comes from that this season will end well.

People expected us to get hammered by pool, and we probably should've won in the end, so who knows, we're capable of beating them. I just hope the lads get massive support from the fans tomorrow, get a win and get a lift, and get a positive result against them in the first leg. Then it's game on. :D

If Sissoko had put that chance away yesterday, I would still be celebrating, 20 miles away from where I started, probably without any clothes on.
He deserves to have a real glory goal, he has improved so much and GHod knows where we would be if he wasn’t so readily available all season. Such a shame his finishing isn’t good at all, but then again he’d be the complete midfielder and off to Real if he could finish:D....

Ah come on people. We complain about poor mentality and here we are throwing in the towel. We’re too good to continue in this vein of form for long, we have a new stadium to boost us...we’re kicking on from here.

Sissoko for the winner at City. Not because he’s one of my favourite players or anything. Just think he deserves a glory moment. Should have had it Sunday mind.

The end of season burst starts tomorrow evening.

COYS

Back