• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

11 players up for sale

Timmeh getting the Palace job as is heavily rumoured could help us

I don't think we'd want to loan them any promising players (better to send them places where they'll be well coached), but it could be a chance to flog the likes of Fryers, Mason and maybe Kaboul

It would be HILARIOUS if TS took the job after Pulis!!

Btw, why would you want to sell Fryers?? I thought you liked him, esp more than Rose?:-k

It would be HILARIOUS if TS took the job after Pulis!!

Btw, why would you want to sell Fryers?? I thought you liked him, esp more than Rose?:-k

I think he's much better than Rose. But we've got 30 players over 21YO, so need to lose 5 in the next fortnight. With Rose's new contract and Dier's arrival, Fryers probably drops into the bottom 5 least useful players now

One of Lennon/Townsend will go I think. I say Lennon. He'll decline in quality rapidly when his pace starts to go, he's not a technically gifted footballer. And he generally picks up a niggling groin or hamstring injury at least once a season. Sell for £10 mil.

One of Dembele/Sandro will also I think. I say Sandro, never looked the same player since his injury. £10 mil.

Soldado can go for £12 if we can get Welbeck. He's just been a naff signing. Only rose tinted specs could convince otherwise.

Let BAE go on a free, if anyone will take him, don't see many opportunities for Fryers either. Like to keep Chiriches though.

Back