• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

10 spurs fans stabbed by masked gang

Just read this in the OMT as well.

Hope they will all be alright and the bastards who did it punished.

Most likely Lazio fans living up to their reputation then...

Read it was 2, whatever number its horrific

Its a badge of honour for Italian scumbags to do an English person...

It was a group of ten (9 UK, 1 US) of which two were stabbed, one of which involved a wound to an artery which is the serious one.

The report I read did say that people had been detained so hopefully they won't get away with this.

I wanted to go - desperate to go but couldnt take the risk. fudgein fascists the lot of them.

Yea I fancied this one as well, but was concerned about this very thing. Maybe when I was younger I'd have gone but with a family now it's just too much to lose if you get caught up in this sh*t.

Yea I fancied this one as well, but was concerned about this very thing. Maybe when I was younger I'd have gone but with a family now it's just too much to lose if you get caught up in this sh*t.

Not sure how Italian clubs get away with this brick. Its happened far too many times. Were Manure fans stabbed a couple of years back against Roma?

I mentioned it in the draw thread at the time of the draw that - lazio is gonna be a 'tasty' affair. Their fans were mingling with West Spam fans at Liverscum st at our home game.

My Managing Director (a very very respectable and nice guy) and some of his friends went to the Roma/Man Utd game in 2007 when it kicked off proper in and out of the stadium and they were genuinely shocked at both the Italian fans and the police who were battering them like they were the problem.

It's a fudging joke how their fans seem to get away with it like it's just part of the Italian 'away' experience..

My Managing Director (a very very respectable and nice guy) and some of his friends went to the Roma/Man Utd game in 2007 when it kicked off proper in and out of the stadium and they were genuinely shocked at both the Italian fans and the police who were battering them like they were the problem.

It's a fudging joke how their fans seem to get away with it like it's just part of the Italian 'away' experience..

They haven't been to an away European game since...it affected them that much.

They haven't been to an away European game since...it affected them that much.

I went to the Sevilla away game where the police battered us - incoherent ****s they were. Although the fighting wasnt between fans it was actually between fans and police - not even sure how it started but highliy unlikely it would have been us.

Foreign police dont like english football fans which means it gives free reign for the fans to do whatever. Thats my view

30 people - armed with iron bars and with their faces covered - approached the bar where the English fans were drinking in the early hours of Thursday and fighting broke out.

Our correspondent said the bar was wrecked and five people were arrested.

All of them were Italians who the police believe to be Lazio fans

The newspaper La Repubblica said "urban warfare" broke out at the Drunken Ship bar in the Campo de' Fiori with up to 100 "Ultras" attacking Spurs fans.

It said Lazio fans were armed with knives, baseball bats, and knuckle dusters.

There have been several incidents with United fans in Rome. Some Liverpool fans were also stabbed in Rome before and/or after the European Cup final in 1984, one of the reasons for the fan trouble at Heysel a year later.

On the wider issue of police reaction to English fans, wasn't there a video of one of our fans (a disabled middle-aged/elderly lady) being hit by a baton on one of our trips to Spain? Edit: probably the Sevilla game DHSF mentioned.

To avoid hysteria, can someone edit the title, to 'spurs fans attacked in Rome'. Details will change and its only fair to get these right as they come up

I can't edit thread titles on the phone

There have been several incidents with United fans in Rome. Some Liverpool fans were also stabbed in Rome before and/or after the European Cup final in 1984, one of the reasons for the fan trouble at Heysel a year later.

On the wider issue of police reaction to English fans, wasn't there a video of one of our fans (a disabled middle-aged/elderly lady) being hit by a baton on one of our trips to Spain? Edit: probably the Sevilla game DHSF mentioned.

Mate the disabled fan was about five feet from me - getting hammered by the police with their silly batons. Ridiculous.

Lots of fans who witnessed it said the police just drove off when it all started !!

The ultra's defo in cahoots with the police out there..

Imagine the global uproar if this was our very own 'English hooligans' bashing the eloquent and classy Continental fans...

There should be serious consquences for Lazio and Italian football in general, which is just a brick-show of absolute disgracefulness at the best of times. Of course, we all know UEFA will never act efficiently and properly.

****s. All of them.

Back