• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Worst OMT Ever ***

I don't think we have any chance of catching City, so any positive result against them would be a bonus for our rivals, with that in mind should we focus on beating Brighton with our strongest team and take whatever against City?

Yes and no. We should always aim to win all games, and we should always take one game at a time - so first and foremost we should field a strong team to beat Brighton, then we reassess for City and try to get a result there too.

But it goes without saying a loss tonight will be far worse than a loss Vs City.

We got a draw there last season (outrageously I must admit) so you never know, their run will end eventually and we have a decent attack that can put them under pressure. I dont think their defence is that great, it's exposing it that's the problem. I mean at Barca they had Mascherano at CB most games but no one could get close enough to test him, when they did he made quite a few errors.

Yes and no. We should always aim to win all games, and we should always take one game at a time - so first and foremost we should field a strong team to beat Brighton, then we reassess for City and try to get a result there too.

But it goes without saying a loss tonight will be far worse than a loss Vs City.
There is a part of me that wouldn't mind Emirates Marketing Project going all Invincible this season and shattering all records so those Goons can get knocked off their rotten, arrogant, vile, morally bankrupt, disgusting, putrid, scummy perch.

This.

Strong team tonight. Worry about the City match Friday and Saturday

Thats a 433. He rightly never plays Sissoko in a central midfield 2.

Lloris

Aurier Dier Vertonghen Rose

Sissoko Winks Eriksen

Lamela Kane Son

Back