• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Serge Aurier

Serge is having some terrible moments along with rest of his national team against Morocco
Ivory Coast are going out of the World Cup.
They have beyond dreadful.
Comedy football.
Serge’s commitment cannot be questioned but application is very questionable.

Serge is having some terrible moments along with rest of his national team against Morocco
Ivory Coast are going out of the World Cup.
They have beyond dreadful.
Comedy football.
Serge’s commitment cannot be questioned but application is very questionable.
At least he'll get the summer off.

He is still not very good.

He is still a homophobe (where is all that outreach work that all you homophobe apologists promised?)

Oddly you are all prepared to forgive him for being a homophobe but not for being as good a footballer as you thought he would be.

Glory glory, Tottenham Hotspur. Eh.

He is still a homophobe (where is all that outreach work that all you homophobe apologists promised?)

Oddly you are all prepared to forgive him for being a homophobe but not for being as good a footballer as you thought he would be.

Probably been busy learning a new language and settling into a new country.

Thought i saw him in revenge last night, certainly someone looking a lot like him tried to nosh me off in the glory hole. Glory-glory should have a meet up at a glory hole, would be fun petal.

Wow. So you were prepared to give him the benefit of doubt for 3 months, now his form has dropped you pick up on the old news that was done to death, and slander him afresh. For someone who preaches tolerance and inclusion that is an alarming way to conduct yourself.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

I don't preach tolerance towards homophobia

You were the guys who were saying homophobia is ok if you are a very good footballer. I disagreed with that view. But even taking your pathetic argument at its highest, he has been significantly disappointing as a footballer. (Many of you agree with the view). So it leaves you in difficulty and your argument for turning a blind eye to his homophobia begins to fall apart.

(Also lots of low level homophobia from many posters on here)

No one on here will say anything though.

He looks and plays like he has mild tourettes!
Spontaneity doesn't do it with this lad!

You were the guys who were saying homophobia is ok if you are a very good footballer. I disagreed with that view. But even taking your pathetic argument at its highest, he has been significantly disappointing as a footballer. (Many of you agree with the view). So it leaves you in difficulty and your argument for turning a blind eye to his homophobia begins to fall apart.

How he performs as a footballer should have zero, no relevance what so ever, to homophobia. Which is why I have serious concerns about how you conduct yourself.

He made a mistake a long time ago using terms he shouldn’t have. No homophobia was proven however and the club addressed clearly when he signed. Couldn’t you put your efforts into actually helping people rather than try to bring them down?

Last edited:
Wow. So you were prepared to give him the benefit of doubt for 3 months, now his form has dropped you pick up on the old news that was done to death, and slander him afresh. For someone who preaches tolerance and inclusion that is an alarming way to conduct yourself.

You should see his comments about Scousers and Americans on various threads on here. The man does not practice what he preaches.

SERGE AURIER HE CAME FROM FRANCE, THE HOME OFFICE GAVE HIM A SECOND CHANCE, HE PUNCHED A COPPER ON THE NOSE, HE HAD TO GOOGLE DANNY ROSE

You were the guys who were saying homophobia is ok if you are a very good footballer.
I disagreed with that view. But even taking your pathetic argument at its highest, he has been significantly disappointing as a footballer. (Many of you agree with the view). So it leaves you in difficulty and your argument for turning a blind eye to his homophobia begins to fall apart.

Did anyone on here say that?

My take on Aurier is that there is a spectacularly good right back in there. As good as if not better than Walker. But he's all over the place at the minute and needs a lot of coaching. I'd have Trippier over him all day long right now but in the couple of seasons, if he gets the right coaching, Aurier will be a special player.

My take on Aurier is that there is a spectacularly good right back in there. As good as if not better than Walker. But he's all over the place at the minute and needs a lot of coaching. I'd have Trippier over him all day long right now but in the couple of seasons, if he gets the right coaching, Aurier will be a special player.

But Homophobia.

Certainly has the raw ingredients but plays very casually at the moment

He is going to need extra extra summer homework!
He was a accident that was happening yesterday.
He is so out of control on the pitch!
Pochettino will have his work cut out with this guy.
I really meant the summer off from competitive football. Poch will certainly have to work wonders to rein in his wilder (footballing) characteristics.

Certainly has the raw ingredients but plays very casually at the moment

It’s not so much “casual” as he plays in ‘super hero’ mode for large periods of the game.
He is a tryer of that the is no doubt in my mind.
It’s whether he can have the concentration and decision making coached into him, as he’s no kid.
He’s like Walker on speed when it comes to making decisions, not as rapid pace wise as Kyle though.

It’s Trippier all day when fit for the time being IMHO.

Back