• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Another shooting in Murica

Is it not that long ago that the Scandinavian countries were in the top countries for depression, alcohol abuse and suicide rates, in the West any way.
So what, if anything has changed?
Or is this is just fact picking?
Probably still high due to lack of sunlight

I've worked in the US over many years and really enjoyed myself, especially in Virginia and the Carolinas down south, plus Pittsburgh, Michigan, all over Washington state and even Anchorage, Alaska. Met scores of wonderful people of every shade and stripe. Hope it continues as I have several American clients.

But would I be comfortable living there as opposed to Canada? No. Not ever likely to change, either.

Question not a comment; Aren't they happy to pay such high tax because they see tangible results?
I can't think of any tangible result that would make me happy about a high tax rate,other then the government putting all the cash they take back into my pocket.

All the stupid Americans are coming out with same ol' "now is not the time" (to discuss gun control) flimflam.

tacos. All of them.

I don't think gun control is the issue with this, as apparently the guy who did it was given a dishonourable discharge from the US Air Force, and that prohibits him from buying a firearm under federal law.

So they actually have a law in place for this one already. I guess it is so easy to get guns illegally anyway over there that it doesn't matter.

I don't think gun control is the issue with this, as apparently the guy who did it was given a dishonourable discharge from the US Air Force, and that prohibits him from buying a firearm under federal law.

So they actually have a law in place for this one already. I guess it is so easy to get guns illegally anyway over there that it doesn't matter.

You'd think that stricter control would mean fewer new guns being bought and eventually limit the number of illegal second hand guns.

It didn't long for the NRA supporting loons to come out, did it?

What's your next arguement? The only way to stop this is to give guns to more people? Its Texas, there are pretty more more guns there than anywhere else and only 26 people died. That worked out well.

I am sick of gun apologists minimising stupid white men killing people with guns. And then saying there is nothing we can do.

If this was done in the name of ISIS, there would new laws tomorrow.

It's easier to get hold of them when there's 300 million of them floating around the country.

In Britain you have to resort to breaking into the royal armouries to get a seventeenth century musket.

Back