• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Real Madrid***

I have been praising Sissoko a lot of late, and he deserves the praise, but he was crap tonight. There is no denying it. But who cares :)

He’s a funny one, isn’t he? Looks terrified every time he has the ball and incapable of making even basic decisions. No doubting he gives his all, mind.

He’s a funny one, isn’t he? Looks terrified every time he has the ball and incapable of making even basic decisions. No doubting he gives his all, mind.
He certainly looked a bit panicky tonight IMO and I was surprised a little Dembele was not brought on for Toby instead. Dembele's defensive nous would have been a better fit for the role Dier had just vacated.

Martin Tyler, pleading desperation in his voice at around 75 minute mark: "There's still time!"

He basically brick his pants when Ronaldo scored and then spent the closing minutes focusing on the 'negatives' of the night for Spurs.

What fudging negatives?? Both he and even (disappointingly) Clive Allen gave us zero credit, it was all 'Madrid were awful, blah blah blah.'

fudge the pundits. fudge the media. We'll do things our own way.

I'm still buzzing my tits off.

We beat Real Madrid 3-1, we've qualified for the KO stages with 2 games to play, having lived through so much dross the last 20 years, I feel like I have to pinch myself sometimes, whatever this club achieves in the next few years, you'll be talking about this game in 10/20 years time, is this the win that takes us to the next level, will we look back and say it was THAT game that made our players know they could beat the best there is.

Happy Days.

Back