• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Going bald ...

Rooney got a transplant, didn't he? It looked alright for a while but his remaining hair is falling out now just leaving the transplanted bits. He needs a top up. I think Eriksen got one too which looks ok I guess. It must be hard for young guys to go prematurely bald.

I thought I was going mad.....'I could've sworn he was going bald', I kept saying to myself!

Dont know how much hair you have but consider using Nanogen Fibres. I've got very thin hair all over but my crown in particular is pretty much gone. I sprinkle the fibres into the crown and it blends well with the rest of my hair. Its a life saver. As long as you have a bit of hair it works well.

QUOTE]
does it blow away on a windy day?

That's 90% of it right there. The other 10% comes automatically once it becomes a habit, I've found - you adjust your posture, clothes and overall grooming to compensate, and you usually end up looking a bit better overall than you did when you had hair, just by subconsciously adapting to the fact.

Or, alternately, email Levy and ask him how he keeps his dome so bloody impeccable. I have a...complex view of the man as a chairman, but goddamn if I don't admire how seamlessly well-maintained his dome is. He's slim, short and bald, and he pulls off that combo better than almost anyone else I've seen. ;)

Agree with this - I went bald at about 23 and look far, far better 10 or so years on.

I find you actually end up aging better than a lot of other guys, who hit their 30s, gain the inevitable weight AND then start losing their hair.

You, on the other hand, have kept in shape, dress better and work on your confidence and poise etc.

Back