• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester United***

Unless there are injuries/illnesses we don't know about I doubt it. Starting Sissoko means leaving out two of Dier, Dembele, Winks, Son and Llorente. I just don't see it as a good choice or a likely choice from Pochettino.
Yo braineclipse. Told ya!
I'm concerned now that Aurier and Sissoko will rampage around the right wing being dynamic... thinking they have the usual cover behind... but oops, Toby is busy so suddenly Rashford is legging it down our right hand side... hmm, gonna be interesting quite how we line up and who finds pockets of space.
As ever, Eriksen is the key to how well we do today, he needs to knit it and find Alli/Son.

I think so, the only way I could see Sanchez missing out but being on the bench is tactical with Dier playing midfield. Sissoko might be further forward though, which I think doesn't play to his strengths

That's why I'm hoping for a 433 with Sissoko in the middle rather than a 4231 with him in the attacking positions

Sorry to spam the thread, but this post just reminded me that England vs Spain U17 World Cup Final is on BBC2 at 3.20pm, should be worth a watch rather than listening to Garth Crooks and co.

The final is being shown on BBC2 this afternoon (3.20pm)

@Alekeras
Edit your post to say badger. There is no such thing as a bagder. Do not enrage the Gods.

We look weak. Against a Mourinho team you need to be strong. I think Sanchez would have monstered Lukaku, and Dembele would have shown Matic who is the big daddy.

This line up reminds me of teams we sent to OT in the 90's.

With Kane, Sanchez and Dembele we would have steamrolled them.

We look weak. Against a Mourinho team you need to be strong. I think Sanchez would have monstered Lukaku, and Dembele would have shown Matic who is the big daddy.

This line up reminds me of teams we sent to OT in the 90's.

With Kane, Sanchez and Dembele we would have steamrolled them.

I cant get my head round Sanchez not playing, is he injured ill?

Tactical flexibility - if they sat back as Mourinho often does then Dier can push into midfield. Sanchez cant do that

The chances of Jose doing that was low in this game, we still have dier in there

Would have kept the back 4 (With Hugo) as it is - let them gel

Toby is already being dragged around

Back