• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victimpool FC - Klopp leaving, grown men crying

RAWK is fudging hilarious

quote "Yeah, it is. I think we can probably forget about a top 2 finish, but the other two spots are up for grabs. Chelsea, Arsenal and Utd are no better than us really"

They really think they are comparable with Cheat$ki? fudge me .... what's in the water up there?

Vvds price just went up by about £50m.
If he's the answer to all their problems it's going to cost them BIG money.
Wonder if he's reconsidering his choice.

Timing is huge

He was playing a Different system to everyone else and he did have some quality there. He doesn’t strike me as a coach just a mad motivator (he brought the Eastern European guy as a coach with him to Pool)

And also was it a time when others were weak in comparison to where they are now ?

A coach? Most definitely! At least under him a lot of Dortmund players developed at a pace and rate even Pochettino would have been proud of.

I think Liverpool have seen some good development from some of their players too.

RAWK is fudging hilarious

quote "Yeah, it is. I think we can probably forget about a top 2 finish, but the other two spots are up for grabs. Chelsea, Arsenal and Utd are no better than us really"

They really think they are comparable with Cheat$ki? fudge me .... what's in the water up there?

I would be as optimistic/hopeful in their situation. Not in form so far this season, but a CL finish is still on if they can get themselves together like last season.

I would be as optimistic/hopeful in their situation. Not in form so far this season, but a CL finish is still on if they can get themselves together like last season.

Really? not sure I see that

- City & Chelsea have vastly superior squads to pretty much everyone else
- City's form puts them odd on favorites for title
- We have proven over last two years we will consistently be in the mix
- Chelsea, United & us can defend, which will buy us extra points over course of season
- Arsenal still have a decent, experienced squad and manager that will roll quite a few of the bricker teams

Reality is Pool hasn't solved any of last year's issues, and now every decent side will take them more seriously (as they embarrassed most of top 6 last season) and the blueprint for their defeat is obvious. So in addition to failing against brick sides that sit back, they now will get punished by better sides as well.

Their equation at start of season is still the same

- Highly likely City & Chelsea will be in top 4
- Pool will need to finish ahead of at least two of Spurs, United, Scum

Just can't see it

A coach? Most definitely! At least under him a lot of Dortmund players developed at a pace and rate even Pochettino would have been proud of.

I think Liverpool have seen some good development from some of their players too.

I agree with the last statement

Beyond us, united and city the rest of the league is bang average or comparable to pool arguably. Chelseas squad looks weak as I predicted and the rest are flaky

But Klopp has to get back to basics with then and he is too arrogant for that it seems

What may help them is they don't concede at home but the only decent side they have played there is united who didn't attack them

Really? not sure I see that

- City & Chelsea have vastly superior squads to pretty much everyone else
- City's form puts them odd on favorites for title
- We have proven over last two years we will consistently be in the mix
- Chelsea, United & us can defend, which will buy us extra points over course of season
- Arsenal still have a decent, experienced squad and manager that will roll quite a few of the bricker teams

Reality is Pool hasn't solved any of last year's issues, and now every decent side will take them more seriously (as they embarrassed most of top 6 last season) and the blueprint for their defeat is obvious. So in addition to failing against brick sides that sit back, they now will get punished by better sides as well.

Their equation at start of season is still the same

- Highly likely City & Chelsea will be in top 4
- Pool will need to finish ahead of at least two of Spurs, United, Scum

Just can't see it
United have looked a bit ordinary against better teams and have been helped by having the easiest start of any (top) team in the league. Arsenal are notoriously inconsistent. Conte and Chelsea look a bit lost.

If Liverpool can regain their form from last season they'll be up there. Of course their fans hope and think they'll regain form.

I agree with the last statement

Beyond us, united and city the rest of the league is bang average or comparable to pool arguably. Chelseas squad looks weak as I predicted and the rest are flaky

But Klopp has to get back to basics with then and he is too arrogant for that it seems

What may help them is they don't concede at home but the only decent side they have played there is united who didn't attack them

Back to basics or back to his basics that worked for them last season? I think his best option is in playing his style of football, it's what he does best. But he probably needs some injured players back and some good idea about what to do defensively in the meanwhile.

United have looked a bit ordinary against better teams and have been helped by having the easiest start of any (top) team in the league. Arsenal are notoriously inconsistent. Conte and Chelsea look a bit lost.

If Liverpool can regain their form from last season they'll be up there. Of course their fans hope and think they'll regain form.

Back to basics or back to his basics that worked for them last season? I think his best option is in playing his style of football, it's what he does best. But he probably needs some injured players back and some good idea about what to do defensively in the meanwhile.

Back to basics as in heading practice, showing them how to play offside and how to play with some width

Some notes on Sunday from RAWK

1. Liverpool were the better the side until Mane was unfairly sent off and Spurs were hanging on. So the result does not matter.
2. It's not their fault
3. All Spurs goals were mistakes by Liverpool players so they do not count. In fact Liverpool would have won 1-0 if it was not for those mistakes
4. Pochettino has been in the job a year longer than Klopp, so the result does not matter
5. Spurs have a billionaire owner so they are ruining football and cheating.
6. Liverpool have the worst injury crisis in living memory. Spurs are incredibly lucky with injuries
7. If Liverpool had some of Spurs' players they would have won.
8. Anyone who criticises Klopp is a bedwetter.
9. Coutinho is unsettled by Barca and it is not fair
10. Kane is limited. Coutinho is world class. Eriksen is overrated, goes missing in big matches, and has bad stats.
10. Err. That's it.

Some notes on Sunday from RAWK

1. Liverpool were the better the side until Mane was unfairly sent off and Spurs were hanging on. So the result does not matter.
2. It's not their fault
3. All Spurs goals were mistakes by Liverpool players so they do not count. In fact Liverpool would have won 1-0 if it was not for those mistakes
4. Pochettino has been in the job a year longer than Klopp, so the result does not matter
5. Spurs have a billionaire owner so they are ruining football and cheating.
6. Liverpool have the worst injury crisis in living memory. Spurs are incredibly lucky with injuries
7. If Liverpool had some of Spurs' players they would have won.
8. Anyone who criticises Klopp is a bedwetter.
9. Coutinho is unsettled by Barca and it is not fair
10. Kane is limited. Coutinho is world class. Eriksen is overrated, goes missing in big matches, and has bad stats.
10. Err. That's it.

And all of them are completely true

Back