• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

World Cup 2018 Qualifiers

Big problem is players are very poor in the most part, Rashford and Kane are ok.
Walker is worth his spot but the rest not convinced.
Sterling was in the wrong position and Ox is so off form it’s not true!
To be fare these so called weak teams have some gems amongst them not as big a mugs as we all like to think!
Too right... he should have been at home watching it on his sofa.

Alright, sweethearts. Enough kvetching. Lighten up. Brighten up.

Kane scores. England in. Job done. Now the really good news.

He doesn't have to play in England's final game. Seriously. Absolutely no need for him to even travel with the squad.

Some valuable time off to relax. Home with wife, child, family. Head straight, heart happy. Ready for Spurs tough looking month ahead.
Southgate will probably play him anyway because England are so bad, Harry can at least save the day and the embarrassment like he did today

Barkley has a real chance of squeezing into that midfield in Russia if he signs for us (having got fit) and performs well in the second half of the season. Under Poch.

Well done to Scotland too. Great result, especially considering they hit the woodwork several times and Slovak keeper played a blinder. Good attitude.

It’s like watching an alternate “style” (or lack there of) of game. I think watching most international football with EPL and for that matter most top European league perspectives will only lead to massive disappointment for the watcher.
There are many good to average players playing for most European nations. But expecting England or whoever to perform like a EPL or even in some cases top championship side will only lead to disappointment for all of us.

International football is now for me largely a novelty or even a bit of a homage to all my memories of the great moment from my football viewing like the great Dutch sides of the past which made me fall in love with the game.

Continually moaning about England is silly and all the tribal club rubbish is frankly childish in the extreme.

Last edited:
I don't see it with Rashford - I see a slightly better Welbeck, may be proved wrong but I don't think so.

Apoel tired badly and left big spaces late. Last night was different.
Slovenia are no mugs. They have a top top keeper and I believe they only conceded 5 goals so far including last nights.
Other than Spain and Germany I dont see much be tween "most" of the international sides.
What has happened to Holland is not totally dissimilar to us. The Netherlands current crop of players is dog poor when you think what they've had.

Last edited:
England need Rose, Barkley and Lallana back.

go to 3 at the back.

And get a better defensive coach!

Back