• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham versus West Ham****

FT 3-2 TTFFT! Very nervy finish. Really poor for Serge getting himself needlessly sent off. Really poor game management and subs from Poch. I think he needs an experienced pro to help him out - maybe a Hoddle or Pleat like character to calm things down. He has shown too often he can't read a game in play all that well.

FT 3-2 TTFFT! Very nervy finish. Really poor for Serge getting himself needlessly sent off. Really poor game management and subs from Poch. I think he needs an experienced pro to help him out - maybe a Hoddle or Pleat like character to calm things down. He has shown too often he can't read a game in play all that well.

Nah - it was a solid derby!! Aurier will cool down!!

Sissoko was fine at wing back IMO.
Alli was awful and kept on again.
I get Llorente but I’d have like to see sons pace at their defence

Maybe Poch thinks Alli needs to play his way into form. He could also be thinking about our next game.

Back