• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Dele Alli

Hmmm...there does seem to be some odd rumours bubbling up about him. And what's the ear cupping thing? What's the weird celebration against Burnley? Is he trying to make a point to Spurs fans that he's too good for this place and is only scoring goals for us until he gets his move?

He's drawing some odd attention to himself when he can on the pitch, but not for the right reasons. I've heard fans groan this season at him but it's been when he's been misplacing easy passes. Even then, other players (mentioning no names in particular) are dealing with much worse from the stands.

Ear Cupping was weird, however celebrated goal (more than Burnley) and made the cupping in the vague direction of the press area.
He also gave Llorente a earful a couple of times for not playing quicker (Quite Rightly)

3 goals in 6 games this season.

22 goals in 50 games last season.

Struggling to see what everyone's problems are with him.

Sacking his agent after the season had started. Riola and Mendes vying for his attention. Or do you suspect those two fine, upstanding gentlemen are saying, "no worries young Dele, we won't say a whisper to you until the season is over so as you can focus on your football."
No solid home background/support system.
Is swimming right now and seems to think he can either repel the sharks or displace them.
I think the issues gathering are pretty obvious.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

images

He looks rather happy in his post match interview.

Sacking his agent after the season had started. Riola and Mendes vying for his attention. Or do you suspect those two fine, upstanding gentlemen are saying, "no worries young Dele, we won't say a whisper to you until the season is over so as you can focus on your football."
No solid home background/support system.
Is swimming right now and seems to think he can either repel the sharks or displace them.
I think the issues gathering are pretty obvious.

There's plenty of reasons why someone would sack an agent, this speculation helps no one considering we know nothing.

We don't know what home/support system he has, you're just assuming that because he has a foster family. That's ridiculous because you don't know his situation or his relationships.

We don't know if Mendes or Raiola have anything to do with him, people on here have read a few poorly written articles and taken it as fact, it's ridiculous. He's a young player who naturally will have dips in form/confidence; I don't think we can comment on his personal life/professionalism.

The only people I've spoken to about yesterday, who went to the match, said the celebration was aimed at the press. This is such a non story and people are making it into something that may affect our player down the line.

This isn't specifically directed at you Steff, just the sentiment prevalent in a few posts.

And there's the rub. We don't have three or four strikers!

Shhhhushhhh. I did say we must keep Jansen in the squad...

Also
I said during the window ...I,d be bending over backwards to get a skill full attacking midfielder..

2 positions that would have strengthened our chance off winning the
Prem!

Let's hope Lamela can return to full fitness......
CoySpurs.."....."..........

Shhhhushhhh. I did say we must keep Jansen in the squad...

Also
I said during the window ...I,d be bending over backwards to get a skill full attacking midfielder..

2 positions that would have strengthened our chance off winning the
Prem!

Let's hope Lamela can return to full fitness......
CoySpurs.."....."..........

Poch wanted Barkley and would have got him had he not got injured. So now we have to wait till Jan and see if Everton accept 5-10 mill. If not he will arrive for free next summer.

Lets just enjoy Dele and his goals, and his weird celebrations, and his two fingered salutes to ex team mates. Dele is Dele. He is gonna leave one day so why worry about agents, background, childhood etc. Enjoy

Poch wanted Barkley and would have got him had he not got injured. So now we have to wait till Jan and see if Everton accept 5-10 mill. If not he will arrive for free next summer.

I don,t rate him as a full International class player...we have to aim higher...sure he might have helped short term..
But bit off a gamble...we may have all have been saying on here...well not quite what we need for the Big Games games..and that,s where it,s at! ...isn't it?
It's the Chelscum manc,s arsenals not forgetting wet ham World Cup finals we have to deal with and we have to be simply at the top of our game..We can achieve this if we make the effort..that ....
I hope is the aim of the club!

Come on you Spurs..........

I don,t rate him as a full International class player...we have to aim higher...sure he might have helped short term..
But bit off a gamble...we may have all have been saying on here...well not quite what we need for the Big Games games..and that,s where it,s at! ...isn't it?
It's the Chelscum manc,s arsenals not forgetting wet ham World Cup finals we have to deal with and we have to be simply at the top of our game..We can achieve this if we make the effort..that ....
I hope is the aim of the club!

Come on you Spurs..........

we cant aim higher because we cant afford/wont pay anyone higher than Barkley's level.

Lets just enjoy Dele and his goals, and his weird celebrations, and his two fingered salutes to ex team mates. Dele is Dele. He is gonna leave one day so why worry about agents, background, childhood etc. Enjoy
Yep enjoy him whilst he's here. As my mum always used to say, you're a long time dead.:rolleyes:

have seen weirder than ear cupping by players, and have seen fans talk about players as if they reading tarot cards
will believe it when the player puts on the shirt !

There's plenty of reasons why someone would sack an agent, this speculation helps no one considering we know nothing.

We don't know what home/support system he has, you're just assuming that because he has a foster family. That's ridiculous because you don't know his situation or his relationships.

We don't know if Mendes or Raiola have anything to do with him, people on here have read a few poorly written articles and taken it as fact, it's ridiculous. He's a young player who naturally will have dips in form/confidence; I don't think we can comment on his personal life/professionalism.

The only people I've spoken to about yesterday, who went to the match, said the celebration was aimed at the press. This is such a non story and people are making it into something that may affect our player down the line.

This isn't specifically directed at you Steff, just the sentiment prevalent in a few posts.

Fair enough mate. Trust me, I don't enjoy feeling like it is the case. Being wrong would be a pleasure.

Back