• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur vs Barnsley OMT ***

Well whatever it is, he seems to been in a bad mood of late. Maybe Dier has a new mate.
It's his first season with proper expectation and there has been a lot of (unfair imo) criticism of him with a lot of focus on his upbringing/private life. If I was him, I'd be fudged off about it, he is a good player for us really shouldn't be getting the stick he has been in the papers.

think it has something to do with his bird and her lavish outfits and flesh on show!
This would fudge me off to be honest. I don't know why people talk about people they don't know in ways they wouldn't about people they do.

FT 1-0. Relief, but hugely disappointing. Only three goals in four games now at Wembley. Not nearly good enough. Hope we improve significantly against Wet Spam on Saturday.

Huge! All results help to chip away at the "Hoodoo." Didn't make it in the end so can't comment on performances, but nice to see starts for Foyth and Llorente...

don't be silly there's no such thing as a hoodoo..

We always win when I don't go, I've only missed Dortmund and CSKA Moscow

You're all very welcome! If it out a tenner on Barnsley it would have been a bigger win!

Back