• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Anthony Martial

I'd like to give Janssen another season and see what he can do, he didn't score a lot but was still always in the game and held the ball up well. Now he's settled I think we should see what he can do.

Could be useful in away european matches as well.

Now this would be an excellent addition he'd be a great fit, sadly Man U will most likely sell him to someone on the continent if they plan to cut their loses.

I'd like to give Janssen another season and see what he can do, he didn't score a lot but was still always in the game and held the ball up well. Now he's settled I think we should see what he can do.

I'd be happy if we shipped Janssen out, he seems like a nice guy but his movement is not quick enough and as such his positioning lets him down when we are in the final third, he likes playing with his back to goal and coming deep which doesn't really suit us.

Last edited:
if we have bid for Martial then I wonder if it is a bit of pay back for the Dier and Rose tapping up.... Hopefully we'll put in a bid for a Chelsea player soon.... A public bud for a 12 month Costa loan would be good! ;o)
Exactly that; whatever the outcome, it's time we started to unsettle some of the other teams, and players. If they join us and are good enough, great. If it doesn't happen, fck their club and sl ag fans!

Why are you buying in to this ... We can't unsettle a player by offering less wages and certainly can't expect a bargain from the period mob, especially since we have fleeced them nicely of late.

This is a levy special to appease fans/ players.... smacks of our "bid" for aguero.

The lad might be looking to play football rather than sit around at Man U wasting some of the best years of his playing career.
Stranger things have happened but I'm not holding my breath, Man U have royaly fouled up some good players in the last few years!

The lad might be looking to play football rather than sit around at Man U wasting some of the best years of his playing career.
Stranger things have happened but I'm not holding my breath, Man U have royaly fouled up some good players in the last few years!

LVG and then Mourinho play some of the most disgusting offensive anti football I have ever seen.

Thats the hope. I'm sure we'll need Utd to supplement his enormous wages too. I'd give it a 4% chance we'll land him.

just throwing it out there, how about if Spurs have offered Utd the opportunity to sign Rose next summer for an agreed sum, and in exchange Spurs have asked to begin negotiations to sign Martial and Utd are open to a deal if the fee can be agreed
That I like. Rose is gone regardless how well he does. Emirates Marketing Project or yanited doesn't make any difference to me.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Fapatalk

Why are you buying in to this ... We can't unsettle a player by offering less wages and certainly can't expect a bargain from the period mob, especially since we have fleeced them nicely of late.

This is a levy special to appease fans/ players.... smacks of our "bid" for aguero.

B.S.

fudging received wisdom.

What a pathetic blinkered idea that is. Honestly.
A 'Levy special'? One that's not been publicised hugely but dribbled out online and through unreliable media with the immediate rider that it's been rejected?
Sure, sounds like exactly the sort of move a chairman of one of the biggest clubs in the land would make to appease a bunch of entitled fans...

A 'Levy special'? One that's not been publicised hugely but dribbled out online and through unreliable media with the immediate rider that it's been rejected?
Sure, sounds like exactly the sort of move a chairman of one of the biggest clubs in the land would make to appease a bunch of entitled fans...

Goodmorning ... pathetic, blinkered?

The media have "picked up" on our bid and no not tribal football.

Appease entitled fans? You obviously are not entitled so i guess pipe up. Levy must have seen people's mixed thoughts on roses comments.

If you are swallowing this as a genuine bid and are offended by my tongue in cheek comment. I would politely say lighten up or get fudged.

The Levy special is up there with the 'bidding on a player to create a smokescreen for the one you really want'.

Appease entitled fans? You obviously are not entitled so i guess pipe up. Levy must have seen people's mixed thoughts on roses comments.

If you are swallowing this as a genuine bid and are offended by my tongue in cheek comment. I would politely say lighten up or get fudged.

I apologise for the tone of my comment which was hasty and not diplomatic enough.
Though I don't think I am entitled and I am not convinced there has even been a bid. If there has been, and it has been leaked by any side, then I would go on the side of Man Utd letting it out to portray strength against a 'rival' wanting one of their players. I don't see this as a positive PR piece for Spurs.

Certainly not offended by your comment.

What a load of nonsense, Levy doesn't do things to appease fans. A section of fans have been whinging for years about how he does business, has he changed? Not in the slightest....

What a load of nonsense, Levy doesn't do things to appease fans. A section of fans have been whinging for years about how he does business, has he changed? Not in the slightest....

Are you being serious? Levy does listen to the fans and has gradually moved with the times. He may not surrender completely to a minority but i think he addresses the concerns of the majority.

I like levy but some fans really think he has no flaws. This being a forum means discussions can take place.

Are you being serious? Levy does listen to the fans and has gradually moved with the times. He may not surrender completely to a minority but i think he addresses the concerns of the majority.

I like levy but some fans really think he has no flaws. This being a forum means discussions can take place.
Of course he has flaws. In what way has his transfer or wage policy changed? Sorry but if you believe we bid for Martial to appease the fans then you are misguided - how would a bid well below his value appease fans (as if they need to be anyway). Even more ridiculous to suggest he did it after reading some comments after the Danny Rose saga. And to top it all the likelihood is we haven't even bid for him at all....

Back