• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Official Benoit Thread

A thought from left wing. Anyone else reckon Benny could have done a job in a midfield 3 along side Parker and Modric. He would have offered much more going forward than Sandro. Also his passing ability would come in handy in the middle.

I had considered it briefly when trying to work out where else he can play, but a midfield of Parker, Modric and BAE lacks height, badly.

A thought from left wing. Anyone else reckon Benny could have done a job in a midfield 3 along side Parker and Modric. He would have offered much more going forward than Sandro. Also his passing ability would come in handy in the middle.

fudge me no. His positioning and concentration is ridiculously bad in the easiest position to play on the pitch as it is. It's hardly likely to become awe inspiring anywhere else, and if he tried doing those turns of his there (and he would) he'd lose the ball almost everytime. Would be a disaster.

Pathetic slagging of BAE based on nothing factual...BTW, to all those who doubted his effort and commitment...played over 30 mins 2 QPR having dislocated his shoulder. Balls of steel.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto‏@AssouEkottoReply
Retweet

Favorite
?À Open

Minutes away from my shoulder operation....if I don't wake up please know that I was very happy to have plAyed for the Spurs. LOL LOL LOL

I thought Benny was one of our best players in the first half of the season, but he has played an incredible amount of football in the league and the cups and he looks knackered. Also rarely substituted. He makes mistakes, but usually has the poise and technical ability to play his way out. Concentration is an issue though.

Benoit Assou-Ekotto‏@AssouEkottoReply
Retweet

Favorite
?À Open

I survived the op, u should see me next season so lol, tonight great meal and great nurse too ! it's going to b a long night

22-500x375.jpg

Missing you Benoit, that's for sure

Hopefully some of your haters realise what it is you bring to the party

Get well soon

Today's game and all the games since his injury proved what I've been saying for months, we need better backup for Ekotto. Rose is terrible and he's finally made a mistake that cost us.

Back