• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Kyle Walker

It's a shame he's walked away from something special here, he gave a good chunk of his career to the club and was more loyal than most players today, but money talks sadly.

Best of luck to him.

I like Trippier but other than better delivery Walker is the better player. It'll be interesting to see whether we plan a replacement o̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶m̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶e̶e̶k̶s̶, on deadline day.

Oh well

We move on, footballs such a game now where I don't get that attached to players. No doubt there is another team whose fans will be ruing their best player coming to SPurs, so its all swings and roundabouts

Good luck Kyle

You should have stayed but if you wanted to go that badly then so be it. 8 years of service is decent though.

Best of luck Kyle. I say that but I hope someone discovers cold fusion and oil becomes largely irrelevant and City disappear up their own jacksie.

Shame. Best of luck to him, as long as it coincides with City continuing to fail. Gave us many years of loyal service.

Now lets move on.

Gutted he has left. I feel he is by our best RB since Perryman and Carr. Tripper is a better crosser of a ball, but Kyle was the better player. Obv I hope Trippier grows and becomes immense, but still both couldn't be with us. A lot of fans are banging on how Kyle has gone for the big money, certainly not the case. His dad is a friend if my brother in law, and he said Kyle was keen to stay. We have to trust Poch

speaking to Emirates Marketing Project TV – Walker revealed he was excited for the new challenge, but also nervous.

I guess that must be if Pep asks him to work harder like Poch did :)

Big fan of Trippier so not too upset. Considering Kyle Naughton was the more fancied of the two when they signed, he's had a very good career for us.

Move on, hopefully we sign someone to make a bit of a statement and Walker doesn't play too well against us.

Back