• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2017

Odd that Poch played him so much given how s hit he seems to be in your opinion.

poch was still trying to find his line up. Lamelas injury was a 'blessing' in the sense that we done away with his idiotic play and others with more intelligence came in and set the standard. its hard to play a possession game with Lamela in the team because he keeps giving it away.

now that poch has found his preferred line up and style of play. Lamela now has to reach the standard that Son, Alli and Eriksen have set or get shipped out.

Terrible pictures of the Spurs trio there... Eriksen's wig is askew, Alli is made of plasticine, Kane looks a bit bored. Also spelling "RELEVENT" with three e's to try to make it sound a bit like "Event" and "Relevant" and er... that is just a crap name for a company... and that official font for Juventus looks like JWentus and Jeeps are slightly unreliable and and and

Terrible pictures of the Spurs trio there... Eriksen's wig is askew, Alli is made of plasticine, Kane looks a bit bored. Also spelling "RELEVENT" with three e's to try to make it sound a bit like "Event" and "Relevant" and er... that is just a crap name for a company... and that official font for Juventus looks like JWentus and Jeeps are slightly unreliable and and and

I hope you realise it took hours of blood sweat and tears by blokes with weird haircuts, beards, glasses and "Norman Wisdom jackets" to create that masterpiece.

I hope you realise it took hours of blood sweat and tears by blokes with weird haircuts, beards, glasses and "Norman Wisdom jackets" to create that masterpiece.

DFF2hW6XYAAiUIx.jpg

TEAM NEWS: @ErikLamela (hip), Danny Rose (knee), @MoussaSissoko (virus) and Heung-Min Son (arm) are unavailable.

Surprised that Kazaiah Sterling did not make the squad.

He was namechecked by Poch as a player, who would be promoted to the senior team this season.

He also went to that off-season trip to Hong Kong, where he scored.

With Harry and Janssen our only recognised strikers, it would surely be making sense having him out there.

You fcuking crack me up man.

But he hardly played last season. I think he will be very disappointed being left out. He is fit now and would have slotted right into the pre season programme

Yeah, but without any summer break its like having an 18 month season

I'm not convinced that's the reason he's not in the squad, the U23s play on Friday though so that will confirm whether he's on a break or not.

Back