• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****OMT****Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham 8pm Friday 5th May

Je suis calme, there is a badger kicking this one off ... might be too good a post, now I'm scared again ! And Slaven tries the mind game by saying he thinks we are the best team in the EPL. Doesn't fool me, I mean, I know we are but, we are still going to kick bubbles out your ass mate.

Last year it was "Battle of the bridge" we have matured, now i predict a "tinkle at the Pikey Park"

Im feeling confident for this one. Im hoping for a smashing. So I am going to go with 4-1. Carroll with a late consolation for them. Dele, Kane (2) and Vertonghen for us.

-------------------Lloris--------------------
-------Dier-------Toby-------Verts--------

Walker--------Wanyama------------Rose--
--------------------Dembele----------------

--------Eriksen----------------Dele--------
--------------------Kane--------------------

Im feeling confident for this one. Im hoping for a smashing. So I am going to go with 4-1. Carroll with a late consolation for them. Dele, Kane (2) and Vertonghen for us.

-------------------Lloris--------------------
-------Dier-------Toby-------Verts--------

Walker--------Wanyama------------Rose--
--------------------Dembele----------------

--------Eriksen----------------Dele--------
--------------------Kane--------------------

Carroll can't play 90 minutes, his late goal will have to be before the 72 mark

Got to say I am disappointed there hasn't yet been a picture of the lovely Karen Brady or that delightful pair of rogueish entrepreneurs that head up Friday's opposition.

Got to say I am disappointed there hasn't yet been a picture of the lovely Karen Brady or that delightful pair of rogueish entrepreneurs that head up Friday's opposition.

Here you go. I don't know why the work experience boy was allowed to be in the photo.

boriswestham3_2517419b.jpg

I wish we could make some adult humour t-shirts with the dildo brothers either side of Karen on her knees

Just thought I would get a collection of pre-match thoughts from some Hammers. Just the pessimistic ones, I am sure we can all imagine some of the delusional bravado that is also being posted.

"Scared to watch this one."

"We have to pray Dier plays center back, as he is poor there and we could expose him." :D

"Start with the same or similar 11 as today, the way they're playing at the moment
icon_eek.gif
they'll take us apart!"

"I'm on BBC Good Food as we speak searching for an appropriate Lasagne recipe"

"Sometimes I really do think I hate Sp*rs more than I love West Ham, it's quite an unhealthy situation.
0-4 or maybe 0-5"

"We are going get comprehensively defeated."

"West Ham United + Tottenham Hotspur + Friday Night = Carnage on the pitch and in the stands"

"Start drinking now."

"The best Spurs team in over 50 years vs one of the weakest top flight sides we have ever had. I fear the ground could be half empty after 80 mins."

"If - and it's a big if - our mob play their absolute best and the Spurs players have a mare maybe we can nick a point from this."

"The dream - ****ing up Spurs title hopes.
The reality - #PrayForWestHam"

"This lot are the fittest and best coached team in the entire league and I don't think they have one weak link"

"It will be the Kane, Alli, Walker show - we'll get a good hiding. Stop pretending lads - Spurs are on fire and we can't buy a goal"

"They have better players, they are a better side, they are better run, and they will pull our pants down unfortunately."

"Expecting very little, regrettably they currently have every component required of a football club, both on and off the pitch , that we do not"

"I bet they're already choreographing a new goal-handshake
icon_cry.gif
"

"Pains me to say it but they are a great side. They will smash us to pieces. How anyone can predict a win is beyond me."

"This match spells disaster on and off the field. Friday night, absolute hatred, defeat either way will lead to some kind of scuffle whether inside or outside the stadium making the news (with us likely taking the blame). It's beautifully staged media bait. Lube up and prepare to get ****ed, West Ham."

"It kills me to say it but for a while now Spurs have been really good to watch and on almost every level, except from support, they sh!t on us"

I remember Aaron Lennon being instrumental in pulling us back from 2-0 down at the Boleyn during one of my favourite spurs games ever. Won a penalty off Lee Bowyer then a delicious flick to Taino who volleyed into the right hand corner for 2-2. Good times. Here's to Aaron beating his demons.

Genuinely one of my favourite spurs goals ever. Sweeping move from back to front, cross in from Berba I think and then a simply outrageous bit of skill from Lennon to flick it to Tanio for a left foot volleyed finish. Delicious indeed.

Last edited:
Just thought I would get a collection of pre-match thoughts from some Hammers. Just the pessimistic ones, I am sure we can all imagine some of the delusional bravado that is also being posted.

"Scared to watch this one."

"We have to pray Dier plays center back, as he is poor there and we could expose him." :D

"Start with the same or similar 11 as today, the way they're playing at the moment
icon_eek.gif
they'll take us apart!"

"I'm on BBC Good Food as we speak searching for an appropriate Lasagne recipe"

"Sometimes I really do think I hate Sp*rs more than I love West Ham, it's quite an unhealthy situation.
0-4 or maybe 0-5"

"We are going get comprehensively defeated."

"West Ham United + Tottenham Hotspur + Friday Night = Carnage on the pitch and in the stands"

"Start drinking now."

"The best Spurs team in over 50 years vs one of the weakest top flight sides we have ever had. I fear the ground could be half empty after 80 mins."

"If - and it's a big if - our mob play their absolute best and the Spurs players have a mare maybe we can nick a point from this."

"The dream - ****ing up Spurs title hopes.
The reality - #PrayForWestHam"

"This lot are the fittest and best coached team in the entire league and I don't think they have one weak link"

"It will be the Kane, Alli, Walker show - we'll get a good hiding. Stop pretending lads - Spurs are on fire and we can't buy a goal"

"They have better players, they are a better side, they are better run, and they will pull our pants down unfortunately."

"Expecting very little, regrettably they currently have every component required of a football club, both on and off the pitch , that we do not"

"I bet they're already choreographing a new goal-handshake
icon_cry.gif
"

"Pains me to say it but they are a great side. They will smash us to pieces. How anyone can predict a win is beyond me."

"This match spells disaster on and off the field. Friday night, absolute hatred, defeat either way will lead to some kind of scuffle whether inside or outside the stadium making the news (with us likely taking the blame). It's beautifully staged media bait. Lube up and prepare to get ****ed, West Ham."

"It kills me to say it but for a while now Spurs have been really good to watch and on almost every level, except from support, they sh!t on us"

They're quite optimistic.

Genuinely one of my favourite spurs goals ever. Sweeping move from back to front, cross in from Berba I think and then a simply outrageous bit of skill from Lennon to flick it to Tanio for a left foot volleyed finish. Delicious.
Yep, it never got the credit it deserved. One of my all-time favourites too.

Back