• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

C-vmWCgWsAAQ8q4.jpg:large

That's a brilliant shot. Gives us the story of the game and the bigger picture about the clubs all in one go. Any idea who took it?

That was probably the blatant handball. He never seems to see those
Nope, I couldn't help listening to 606 (it's a classic) and in the post match interview the interviewer asked (paraphrased):

int: Was it a penalty?

Whinge: No.

int: Did Harry Kane dive?

Whinge: Yes

Neither makes our starting 11

You need to check out the Scum forums, they actually still think they have better man to man players than us, it's just coaching/system.

Idiots actually think Toby is no better than their current CB options and (no lie, quote here), Kane & Dele together are no better than Ozil ...

You need to check out the Scum forums, they actually still think they have better man to man players than us, it's just coaching/system.

Idiots actually think Toby is no better than their current CB options and (no lie, quote here), Kane & Dele together are no better than Ozil ...

in fairness i think if you swapped managers around for a couple of seasons with the same players i dont think we would be sitting here saying we wouldn't take a single Arsenal player in our XI...

Nope, I couldn't help listening to 606 (it's a classic) and in the post match interview the interviewer asked (paraphrased):

int: Was it a penalty?

Whinge: No.

int: Did Harry Kane dive?

Whinge: Yes

Heard that too. Talk about setting it up

The media always like to portray Wenger as a sophisticated man with great footballing brain, yet whenever things don't go his way the urbane veneer cracks and we see the spoilt child who wants to say it's not fair and he's not going to bed yet.

Not been able to post since the game but wow, what a farewell to the lane in Derby terms! We should have won 4 or 5 nil. We wer better all over the park. I said before the game that it's one thing having better players than them but we needed to show it on the pitch with consistently dominant performances over them. They used to put us to the sword when they were better than us, yesterday was the first step hopefully towards that for us.

Poch is right, we shouldn't define success as finishing above scum, let their fans celebrate that petty little honour. But it still means a hell of a lot to me that we finally did it. They can no longer lord it over us and I'm almost certain they won't get top 4.

Dunno about everyone else who went to the game but it made my fecking day when Klinsmann was introduced as the half time guest! He's the only man I'd consider having a man crush for.

Just watching the game now, the cheer when we got the penalty was louder than when Kane actually scored it.

Oh and fudge off Martin Tyler. You do know you're supposed to be impartial don't you? Sounded like someone brick in his dinner when Alli scored.

Think the title will be a bit beyond us sadly but we've got a great chance to put pressure on them by beating West Ham at the least.

The same way they didn't think mentioning Sanchez obvious hand ball was worthwhile. I use to think Sanchez was a good player, but he appears to be lacking in some of his senses, as he finds it difficult to feel where on his body things touch him, might be a neural problem.

He plays like a Sunday league player who knows he is better than everyone else in the team and is fudged off about it.

Loved Carragher's comment a few weeks ago about a Dad being embarrassed if his daughter brought home a boyfriend and he played for Arsenal, Sanchez's tweet or Instagram post of his cut lip is exhibit A. I'd be embarrassed if my sister brought him home.

Was that when they'd been arseing around for ages before taking the corner?

Ozil had set the ball juuuuuuust outside the little corner triangle, and the official made him roll it back juuuuuuuust a little, and then Ozil rolled it juuuuuust back outside again, thus invoking the wrath of the self-proclaimed keeper of the corner!

Fantastic! Long may this be the case.

Back