• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Spurs v Swansea City***

What is just as pleasing is we have won another match without Kane, is that 10 unbeaten with him out.

But to finish the way we did, without 5 key players, that was some finish. Sooooooo jealous of all the fans that were there, that must have been awesome...at the end

Get off the computer and see properly to your wound.

Don't worry about it, mate - I've had a few such knocks in my time, being an unsteady, lanky sort. :p I'm alternating between tying it up and watching the goals on replay. I still can't quite believe it.

This is Watford from last season all over again!

wmc12.jpg

C8rWs2hV0AEfz0I.jpg:large

The key change was removing Sissoko. It restored us to 11 players and freed up Son to run at goal.

Why does Pochettino persist with Sissoko? Why not just put his hand up, admit to having screwed up on that one...he has more than enough credit banked for us to let that one go...and then push on with a best team, not shoe horning a player in to the team.

My Mrs has got the 'ump because I snapped at her when the game was on (she wasn't even in the same room!), she's gone to bed...but I don't give a phuck coz we won 3-1!!!

Back