• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

fudge, get well soon Ryan. If it is a fractured skull what sort of healing time is it, does it even heel?!? This is terrible.

From the first moment I saw him go down I thought it looked really bad. Have tbh I honestly didnt think it could be this bad. Get well soon Ryan

Hull City Statement:

The Club can confirm that Ryan Mason sustained a skull fracture in our fixture at Chelsea this afternoon.

He was taken to St Mary’s Hospital where he has undergone surgery.

Ryan is in a stable condition and is expected to remain in hospital for the next few days.

Everyone at the Club would like to express their sincere thanks for the excellent and swift care given to Ryan by both the Accident and Emergency department and Neurosurgery Unit at St Mary’s Hospital.

A further update will be issued tomorrow.

As you might imagine I haven't been able to get through to his dad it's a real numbing feeling right now. I knew it was bad when I saw it.

Just praying he is being well looked after.

Sure it will be top drawer care and all the best for him

Back