• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton***

He is wrong

They don't get wiped however you no longer by a ban for 5, it moves to 10 before end of march so rose now has 6 I think so have 4 to go and gets a longer ban this time

And if wanyama gets booked vs Watford he is out of the Chelsea game

Had to look it up and found the link below.....Yes , you're correct , it on page four..cheers ...

file:///home/chronos/u-9e1f77b2389bc1606a99121167fa06f78a20b047/Downloads/fa-player-essentials-2015-16---english-version.pdf

Great result. I'm away for a few days so haven't managed to watch it yet but it sounds from this thread as if we had a bit of a shaky start. But four goals away from home, plus a missed penalty, is far from shabby. It will do wonders for everyone's confidence.
My only gripe is a wholly selfish one. Before each game I have a few random £1 bets. Nothing major. But one I do regularly, to no avail, is that we will win 4-1. Due to being on the move this week I forgot all about it. :mad:

Great result. I'm away for a few days so haven't managed to watch it yet but it sounds from this thread as if we had a bit of a shaky start. But four goals away from home, plus a missed penalty, is far from shabby. It will do wonders for everyone's confidence.
My only gripe is a wholly selfish one. Before each game I have a few random £1 bets. Nothing major. But one I do regularly, to no avail, is that we will win 4-1. Due to being on the move this week I forgot all about it. :mad:
Well that tells me you've been jinxing the 4-1 wins. Please stop doing that bet.;)

See, we need more data points to confirm if you're the jinx or not. Did you place the 4-1 bet before the Stoke game, by any chance? :p

Yet not even carded

Not even a FK. The ref didn't do well. Lots of yellows for silly things - Verts for example facing up to a player but not doing anything gets a yellow. And he missed the likes of Font who was lucky Rose hurdled the two-footed lunge. Also gave a red for what wasn't much of anything - inside the box - the foul was clearly outside the box.

Last edited:
Not even a FK. The ref didn't do well. Lots of yellows for silly things - Verts for example facing up to a player but not doing anything gets a yellow. And he missed the likes of Font who was lucky Rose hurdled the two-footed lunge. Also gave a red for what wasn't much of anything - inside the box - the foul was clearly outside the box.

The red was for intentionally acting to deny a clear goal-scoring opportunity. It doesn't matter if it's inside or outside of the box.

The penalty kick was a separate call from the red card, because contact continued inside the box.

Two separate incidents.

The knee jerking in this thread at 1-0 is laughable and any suggestion that we only took charge of this game when they went down to ten man is a joke. Main reason I don't really come in here that much anymore!
We dominated this game from 15 minutes onward and they were reduced to 11 behind the ball which restricted our attacking options and meant we had to be patient and look carefully for space and opportunities to surprise them which eventually lead to 2 goals. Southampton are a good team who have hardly coceded at home yet we have made them look average and could have had 6 in the end. Amazing considering how poorly we played in the first half according to some of you. We have shown great character after a dodgy start and in the end it was a beating, this what teams like arse, chelski and city have been doing for a very long time so I do not understand the negativity and catastraophisingII

It was nice to get a comfortable win over Southampton who have a good home record this season. It was also good to get our 3rd consecutive league win. But this also proves that we are more comfortable to come from behind than holding a lead. Even when we were 1-0 down, felt confident we would get at least a draw. Stats show that this was the 79th match we have come from behind to win in PL history. Only ManU(80) has more come-from-behind wins !

Credit to Alli, Kane and Son for our goals. Thought Alli was our best player as he also won us the penalty which Kane wasted. Alli took both goals well. I think Alli's first goal was the turning point as we didn't look like scoring until then. But after that, we grew in confidence while Southampton never recovered from that. Kane also scored from a good header but really disappointed he wasted the penalty. Maybe he can blame it on the grass but have always felt Kane's penalty tactics were not convincing. This was the 4th time Kane has missed a penalty for us, 2nd in the league. Hope he will improve his penalty tactics.

Thought our midfield had a mixed match. Wanyama was at fault for giving away the freekick from which they scored. Dembele had a poor game, giving away the ball too many times. But our midfield played much better in the second half. Eriksen did well to create the goals for Kane and Son. Similiarly, Sisssoko also assisted the goal for All while he also created the chance for Alli which won us the penalty.

Our defence without Alderweireld is always vulnerable. And so it was proved yet again. It was a bad way and time to concede so early in the match. Alderweireld would have cleared the ball. Somehow felt that Lloris could have done better for their goal. Fortunately for us, Southampton didn't make use of their chances after that. Credit to Rose for assisting Alli's second goal.

It was great to finish the year with a comfortable win. We have now won 3 league matches in a row. Hope we can now go on a long winning run in the league.

The knee jerking in this thread at 1-0 is laughable and any suggestion that we only took charge of this game when they went down to ten man is a joke. Main reason I don't really come in here that much anymore!
We dominated this game from 15 minutes onward and they were reduced to 11 behind the ball which restricted our attacking options and meant we had to be patient and look carefully for space and opportunities to surprise them which eventually lead to 2 goals. Southampton are a good team who have hardly coceded at home yet we have made them look average and could have had 6 in the end. Amazing considering how poorly we played in the first half according to some of you. We have shown great character after a dodgy start and in the end it was a beating, this what teams like arse, chelski and city have been doing for a very long time so I do not understand the negativity and catastraophisingII

Only the second team to beat them there this year along with Chelski

First team to put 4 pass em since 1998 from what I read

Best team in the league at coming back form going behind

Same goal difference as former top of the league Arsenal

It isn't all bad

Back