• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Paxton yesterday

Hell, you got me going now. How about Acimovic, Andy Booth, Gardner, Iverson, Jackson, Kerslake, Koncheski, Mabizela, Mimms, Nethercott, O'Reilly, Postiga, Rasiak, Rebrov, Reid, Richards, Ricketts, Saib, Scales, Scott, Taarabt, Thatcher, Toda, Tramezzani, Vega.

Postiga was going to be the next big thing -- already much better than that Ronaldo guy ManU signed. Too many bloody stepovers.

And as for Acimovic, what a cultured defender. He was going to be our very own Beckenbauer.

It's the hope that kills you...

Postiga was going to be the next big thing -- already much better than that Ronaldo guy ManU signed. Too many bloody stepovers.

And as for Acimovic, what a cultured defender. He was going to be our very own Beckenbauer.

It's the hope that kills you...

I think you thinking of Bunjevcevic, Acimovic was an attacking midfield player. He put the ball over the bar from about a foot out, virtually impossible.

Remember people arguing on here about Taarabt as if he would end up going to Madrid for about £300 million. Where is he now anyway?

I still remember that Acimovic turn, he put two opposing players on the floor with a sway of his hips without even touching the ball

Back