• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Victor Wanyama

Yes but he can't exactly force his way into midfield when he gives displays at the back like he has been. He doesn't seemed bothered at all.

Sorry but that's rubbish too

He played there at the start of the season and was fine

He was moved into defence as we had no one else that played in Toby's place

Sorry but that's rubbish too

He played there at the start of the season and was fine

He was moved into defence as we had no one else that played in Toby's place

Dier started the season really badly. Was slow, clumbersome and wasteful on the ball. He looked poor in midfield and now looks poor in defence. He does not deserve to start for us until he starts to improve and look a bit sharper all over.

Dier started the season really badly. Was slow, clumbersome and wasteful on the ball. He looked poor in midfield and now looks poor in defence. He does not deserve to start for us until he starts to improve and look a bit sharper all over.

Really.... Ill disagree. I thought he was fine hence why we looked much better than we do now. We look worse with Dembele in which doesn't add up really as arguably our best midfielder, and maybe leads to Gutter Boys point although we can't demonstrate that with anything other than last seasons results which isn't right and fair

And ill add that with Dier playing in defence we had until very very recently (last 3 games) conceded less than we did with Toby - and Dier isn't as good as Toby on any level but he is also relatively inexperinced at centre back at this level

How many times have we started in the Premier this season with a Dier/Dembele DM pair in front of a back 4?

Nil, zero, no times

See the thread I've just posted

We have t played the same team twice since at least drawing with the racists last season and Demebeleand Dier haven't played together once in league or champions league in their partnership from last season

Really.... Ill disagree. I thought he was fine hence why we looked much better than we do now. We look worse with Dembele in which doesn't add up really as arguably our best midfielder, and maybe leads to Gutter Boys point although we can't demonstrate that with anything other than last seasons results which isn't right and fair

And ill add that with Dier playing in defence we had until very very recently (last 3 games) conceded less than we did with Toby - and Dier isn't as good as Toby on any level but he is also relatively inexperinced at centre back at this level

We really didn't look good with Wanyama and Dier as the deep midfield pairing for me. And I think that's why we moved away from that.

Some of our better games this season has come with Wanyama as the anchor and two box to box midfielders in Alli or Eriksen imo. For me that worked quite a lot better than the Dier and Wanyama combination.

Dembele has been off form for most of what he's been available for this season and that hasn't helped. Shame as he's still excellent when he's on form.

We really didn't look good with Wanyama and Dier as the deep midfield pairing for me. And I think that's why we moved away from that.

Some of our better games this season has come with Wanyama as the anchor and two box to box midfielders in Alli or Eriksen imo. For me that worked quite a lot better than the Dier and Wanyama combination.

Dembele has been off form for most of what he's been available for this season and that hasn't helped. Shame as he's still excellent when he's on form.

Yeah I wouldn't disagree with that

Back