• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - goalkeeper

Which goalkeeper is the biggest qunt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bosnich

Hitler y salute mid game and almost breaking Klinsmanns neck ... clearly the drugs didn't work

And Schumacher for teaching bosnich how to take a player out head Hugh and get away with it. I watched that game at my grandparents in a small Grundig portable tv and remember that assault well. My grandad (a proud Scotsman) said you couldnt even do that in the Gorballs (which meant nothing to a 6 year old)

Lehmann. Absolute roostersocket

Dis honourable mentions to
Bosnich
Schumacher
Carroll he knew it was over the line

Without derailing the thread....I agree that he knew it was over the line, but what would you have had him do? If it was the other way around, would you have wanted Robinson/gomes (I can't remember who was in nets for us that day), to run over the the ref and appeal the decision?

His actions in that split second are nothing like what Lehman did when anybody stood near to him at a setpiece or his 'altercation' with drogba

Genuinely nice guy though

True!!! I'm fairly young at 23 and when I was 10 years old I saw him at a chitty chitty bang bang (no euphemism gentlemen!) play that my mother had dragged me along to as part of her works trip to London.

He was the first celebrity I had ever met and even though I hated Arsenal I was really excited to get an autograph of England's no. 1 goalie

I asked for an autograph, he asked me who I supported and I told him I was a Spurs fan and hated Arsenal. He laughed and replied that most people do. He even had the courtesy to ask me how my Sunday league team was getting on!

When I replied we were battling against relegation and had a big game the next day he said he be cheering me on for the next game.

Really made an impression on me. Down to earth and old school like any English footballer should be.

True!!! I'm fairly young at 23 and when I was 10 years old I saw him at a chitty chitty bang bang (no euphemism gentlemen!) play that my mother had dragged me along to as part of her works trip to London.

He was the first celebrity I had ever met and even though I hated Arsenal I was really excited to get an autograph of England's no. 1 goalie

I asked for an autograph, he asked me who I supported and I told him I was a Spurs fan and hated Arsenal. He laughed and replied that most people do. He even had the courtesy to ask me how my Sunday league team was getting on!

When I replied we were battling against relegation and had a big game the next day he said he be cheering me on for the next game.

Really made an impression on me. Down to earth and old school like any English footballer should be.

i met him when he was going fishing with a mate (who is an arsenal fan) in the works car park which was bizarre

very straight up guy - typical Yorkshireman

Ive met a lot of players and all the keepers were sound (even grobelaar who was off his face)

Most of the strikers though were pricks other than Defoe (top top bloke), Ian Wright, and randomly Darren Bent (who was petrified he was gonna get hurt by one of us)

i met him when he was going fishing with a mate (who is an arsenal fan) in the works car park which was bizarre

very straight up guy - typical Yorkshireman

Ive met a lot of players and all the keepers were sound (even grobelaar who was off his face)

Most of the strikers though were pricks other than Defoe (top top bloke), Ian Wright, and randomly Darren Bent (who was petrified he was gonna get hurt by one of us)
You forgot the lube?

Back