• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur - Leicester City

When tryign to evaluate the team and their performances I think it's better to do so based primarily based on what the head expects. At least if one wants to be fair.

Head said mid table or above :( at the begging of the season - as I could not see Harry playing like our very own superhero again this season.

Head said mid table or above :( at the begging of the season - as I could not see Harry playing like our very own superhero again this season.
Well in that case why on earth are you so bloody miserable about us being 5th, only 3 points off the top and the last remaining unbeaten team in the league?!?

You should be absolutely over the moon if you thought we'd be midtable.

Well in that case why on earth are you so bloody miserable about us being 5th, only 3 points off the top and the last remaining unbeaten team in the league?!?

You should be absolutely over the moon if you thought we'd be midtable.
Why the feck would I be happy with Spurs in mid table - get a grip man!
Remember what my Heart says.
I've spent my Spurs supporting life being pragmatic and reasoned. For once it looked like we 'might' of had a good chance to reach for the stars we had beaten the league favourites and with out our best player.

Then reality bit WBA, Bournemouth and then Leicester groundhog day.
Let us not forget rolling over to Liverpool in the cup.

Deep joy;)

Last edited:
Why the feck would I be happy with Spurs in mid table - get a grip man!
Remember what my Heart says.
I've spent my Spurs supporting life being pragmatic and reasoned. For once it looked like we 'might' of had a good chance to reach for the stars we had beaten the league favourites and with out our best player.

Then reality bit WBA, Bournemouth and then Leicester groundhog day.
Let us not forget rolling over to Liverpool in the cup.

Deep joy;)
And you don't even have new episodes of Bake Off to watch to make you feel better! Our current run of 'poor form' is frustrating and the international break after the Emirates Marketing Project game really screwed us up, I think.

Didn't think we played particularly well again even though we hit the bar twice and looked the side most likely to win.

Poch's subs left a lot to be desired not for the first time. Why the feck did he take Alli off again?! Him and Son are the two players most likely on current form of getting us a goal.

You do not need to play well to win games, leagues even! Leicester showed us that last year.

of course they deserved it they had the most points, but they didn't always play well and relied on a lot of luck in some games
my point is that they were not always perfect which is what you are expecting spurs to be despite losing the spine of our team through injury
i question why we have not strengthened this season in the event of these injuries but i won't slag the team for not being perfect in every game

You do not need to play well to win games, leagues even! Leicester showed us that last year.

I agree with that. My post was simply a response to posters like Braineclipse who thinks we played well or at least didn't play as bad as people said we did. I have rarely/if ever see him admit we have played badly in a game tbh.

Back