• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official TV Thread ***

I started watching this. The first episode starter so slow. I was quickly bored and haven't been back since.
I think it's really good.
I usually can't stand comic book movies/series.
Jessica Jones is good too, also on netflix, Luke Cage (same actor) is a big part of the first season of that show.

Anyone seen 'The Jail: 60 Days'?

A group of innocent people go behind bars in Indiana to see essentially who is smuggling drugs inside. Scary concept, very dangerous but good TV.

Watching Stranger Things on Netflix, 3 episodes in and pretty decent watch. Not amazing but getting better by the episode.

Have seen 7 of 8 episodes of The Night Of now. I decided after the first episode it wasn't worth watching, but we watched it anyway, as so many people heavily recommended it. And it's juuuuust - so fudging bland! And unrealistic. It's OK entertainment, or something to look at if you want an hour to pass. But so fudging bland and slow. There's no real development happening, and some of the characters are just so fudging shallow or stereotypical. And what's with the fudging excema? Jesus christ. And the whole prison situation just doesn't make sense. No sense. Bllllahhh. Crap. What a waste of time. :p

Have seen 7 of 8 episodes of The Night Of now. I decided after the first episode it wasn't worth watching, but we watched it anyway, as so many people heavily recommended it. And it's juuuuust - so fudgeing bland! And unrealistic. It's OK entertainment, or something to look at if you want an hour to pass. But so fudgeing bland and slow. There's no real development happening, and some of the characters are just so fudgeing shallow or stereotypical. And what's with the fudgeing excema? Jesus christ. And the whole prison situation just doesn't make sense. No sense. Bllllahhh. Crap. What a waste of time. :p

You sound like more of a Batman Vs Superman sort of a guy.;)

Gonna wait until all episodes are out to see West world. I'm watching Louis ck's "Louie" now. It's good.

Back