• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Gorgeous-Kévin Nkoudou

Oh, is he still not here yet? What a surprise. Who could have imagined that Levy would be willing to scrimp for pennies on the pound all the way down to deadline day for a peripheral N'Jie replacement that cost basically nothing in comparison to the rest of the market. Inconceivable. Unheard of, I say. :p

If (hilariously) he does end up having to go back to Marseille at the end of the day, I wonder if we'll let him keep the training bib and kit as a fond memento of the time he trained with Tottenham Hotspur. We'll probably have to change the wifi password, though, so no other Marseille players try to blag a spot training with the team and consequently use our wifi all day. :)

Well you clearly could imagine that.
Because there's nothing beyond mere imaginings to say that is what's going on.

Unless you have something tangible that confirms your supposition.

this is a reach and somewhat a conspiracy theory a la Ben..

The Spurs facebook account posted yesterday picture of both Lamela and Eriksen

Maybe the plan was to unveil two frenchmen today?

This turning to a welcome thread and being moved to the main forum?

Sent from my Nokia 3210

Back