• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

10 Films you will never tire of watching

Here's a thought. When do you think there will be a remake of Jaws? What a movie it would be with decent special effects? Got to be just around the corner. Get your money on.

Here's a thought. When do you think there will be a remake of Jaws? What a movie it would be with decent special effects? Got to be just around the corner. Get your money on.
Hopefully never, but seeing how they struggle for new ideas I wouldn't be surprised. It would be terrible. Not seeing the shark for the most part made the film.

Easy Rider
Godfather
One flew over the cukoos Nest
Goodfellas
Pulp Fiction
Reservoir Dogs
Lord of the Rings
The Good the Bad and the Ugly
Wild Bunch
Jungle Book ( the original)

I am sure i have left some out.

Last edited:
Alien
Terminator 2
The Thing (1982)
Raid 2
Mean Girls
The Abyss
Uncle Buck
The Rock
Jurassic Park
Laputa : Castle in the Sky

not necessarily my ten favorite movies or the ten i think are the best - but ones ill never tire of watching

THE SHALLOWS is a Jaws type movie

Just watched it and there were two good things about it. Blake Lively lets it all hang out in a bikini. I could relate to the shark, in wanting some of that. The camera angles were superb in generating tension and suspense. The ending, was not so good. Right out of Jaws III, IV or V. Pretty lame.

Once Upon a Time in the West
Wild at Heart
Kiss Kiss Bang Bang
True Romance
Blue Velvet
Fight Club
Vertigo
Good Will Hunting
Blood In Blood Out
In China They Eat Dogs

post-37875-hes-gotta-be-stopped-and-I-hav-GQat.gif

Back