• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

I may actually be having more success by calling them... I'm now waiting for someone to assist me, there's no knowing how long that wait will be though.

That moment when the hold music briefly gets interrupted by a momentary silence, but then the music continues again, just as you think someone has answered the call!

Does it matter when the application gets accepted or is it purely on a ballot basis?

For the Champions League tickets, it's first come, first served... or should be if this queueing system wasn't such my favourite buttplug.

Just opened a different browser up (Firefox rather than IE or Chrome) and logged straight in! Try that if you're still waiting....

I'm there :) By phone call.. honestly, for all those still waiting... just go the phone route! I must have been trying for 20 minutes and succeeded.

Good luck to everyone still trying.. the internet servers are a joke!

Just got through on the browser that i opened at 9.30 - dont think the wheel means much mine had a thrid left - but you do need to log in with your password for those who are asking.

Block 40 row 2 - Im there thats all that matters!

Gents have patience. Im in and just bagged two seats for me and my daughter in the rear of blk140.

Rest assured there are PLENTY left, so stick with it.

If you or anyone else who gets in want to help out a long suffering fan before you log out - that would be much appreciated! PM me if you can

Actually scrap that. Printed confirmation and went to click back in and the wheel is back again!!!! Sorry fella. Stick with it though, loads left, particularly up in the top tier which is still a great view (was there for the recent FA Semi and LC Final v Chelsea)

Actually scrap that. Printed confirmation and went to click back in and the wheel is back again!!!! Sorry fella. Stick with it though, loads left, particularly up in the top tier which is still a great view (was there for the recent FA Semi and LC Final v Chelsea)

How are the fabled blocks 132-136 looking?

It'll happen. I think what you'll find is that when most fans get in, they're then surprised by the amount of seats available, so then spend a while clicking around for the best option. Selecting seats then releasing them etc.

Not helpful to those waiting of course, but def worth bearing in mind as it means that whilst you're waiting ages to get in, you're not in too much danger of missing out on seats. It's like queuing for ages in a shop, only to get one from the front and seeing the customer ahead pull out an extra bags worth of clothes that they then want to exchange or return. Takes ages, but you're nearly there.

Back