• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

Really? Was expecting much higher.

Yep, apparently so. Here's what they sent:

Dear One Hotspur Member,

Further to your application for our Premier League fixture at home to Liverpool on Saturday 27th August kick off 12:30, we are writing to let you know that the ballot process has now taken place and the One Hotspur Bronze or Lilywhite member registered with this email address and who has 39 or more loyalty points has been successful and will be allocated a ticket for this fixture.

We received 6,406 applications from One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members for this match and there were 4,950 tickets available. Tickets for this fixture and our other Category A fixtures will be allocated as, previously advertised, by the number of loyalty points the individual member holds.

Tickets for this fixture have been issued at random, based on the maximum price submitted, to those One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members who applied by the deadline and who have 39 or more loyalty points. Only the members of the group with sufficient loyalty points qualify for a ticket. Tickets have NOT be issued based on the average number of points within a group.

Members are advised that it was not possible to allocate individual areas or price bands by loyalty points. To do this would have resulted in many groups being split up and members who applied together (including junior members) potentially being separated from others in their group due to their differing points totals.

Members are able to view the seats they have been allocated by clicking here https://www.eticketing.co.uk/tottenhamhotspur and logging in to their account. Once logged in please select the ‘My Account’ option where you will be able to see which price point has been allocated.

As a successful member you are advised that your ticket for this match will be loaded on to the new stadium access card which you will receive before the start of the season.

If you are no longer able to attend the Liverpool fixture please email ticketoffice@tottenhamhotspur.com with your Client Reference Number(s) by 5pm on Thursday 4th August so we are able to cancel the match ticket price (booking fees are non-refundable) and offer it to a One Hotspur Member who was unsuccessful in the original ballot.

Applications for the ballot for the Sunderland home match are now open to One Hotspur Bronze and Lilywhite members and close at 5pm on Friday 5th August.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best wishes,

Ticket Office

Crazy. Isn't that also fewer applications than the Palace game? Maybe people figured they had no chance and didn't bother?

Watching the ring of doom to find out where I'm sitting. Went all in price-wise as I thought the cutoff would be higher. Pretty chuffed I've got a ticket, even if it's going to cost over £80!

Watching the ring of doom to find out where I'm sitting. Went all in price-wise as I thought the cutoff would be higher. Pretty chuffed I've got a ticket, even if it's going to cost over £80!

To be fair, you and your other half are West Stand upper types ;-)

Back in the Upper Paxton. Block 52 but Row 25, think that is next to the back. Better than nothing I suppose

Crazy. Isn't that also fewer applications than the Palace game? Maybe people figured they had no chance and didn't bother?

This must be it. There might also be some impact with lower numbers applying due to it being summer holiday period but I reckon the LP system may have put many off. Even though I didn't think I'd have much of a chance, I'd be absolutely kicking myself now if I hadn't applied.

So, CL package day tomorrow and I have a question. I am likely to be away for the first two group games. Is there any likelihood that we could end up with back-to-back home games for match days 1 and 2?

No, not until the group stage draw is made on 25th August. All we can currently say is that there are four possible permutations for which of the 6 CL matchdays will be at home: 1,3 & 6; 1,4 & 6; 2,3 & 5 or 2,4 & 5.

In response to the above query, this was posted by @jaysea67 which confirms that we will not play at home in both fixture 1 AND X fixture 2 of the CL.

I applied with 156 loyalty points thinking I had no chance, but also hoping that as it's the Bank Holiday weekend a lot of people might be on holiday etc. thus giving me a slightly better chance at getting a ticket. Glad I did now!

CL circle of doom has begun. Could probably wait till the afternoon, but dont want to be in the nosebleed seats up the top of Wembley!

Back