• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Fixture & Ticket News 2016/17

How many rows are there in the Paxton Upper? We've been allocated row 25 - sounds like we are going to be pretty much at the back.

How many rows are there in the Paxton Upper? We've been allocated row 25 - sounds like we are going to be pretty much at the back.

cant remember exactly but think it is either 25 or 26. Been 'up there' quite a few times in the past, have to duck down to see the Park Lane jumotron if in Block 52 -54

cant remember exactly but think it is either 25 or 26. Been 'up there' quite a few times in the past, have to duck down to see the Park Lane jumotron if in Block 52 -54

Thanks. Sounds like not the greatest then, but thankful to have tickets (block 49). I'm taking my 12 year old nephew with me. He is quite tall for his age, so hopefully he will be able to see OK. Even though he's a Junior, I normally pay adult price for him when he comes with me (not all games), so that I can stay in my preferred area. I did pick a price point/area that would not have a junior discount, but I wonder if the club have given us seats in the North stand because of the lower price for kids. That will be a pain if it's that way throughout the season (if my luck is in with the ballots in the first place, of course).

Thanks. Sounds like not the greatest then, but thankful to have tickets (block 49). I'm taking my 12 year old nephew with me. He is quite tall for his age, so hopefully he will be able to see OK. Even though he's a Junior, I normally pay adult price for him when he comes with me (not all games), so that I can stay in my preferred area. I did pick a price point/area that would not have a junior discount, but I wonder if the club have given us seats in the North stand because of the lower price for kids. That will be a pain if it's that way throughout the season (if my luck is in with the ballots in the first place, of course).

Block 49 isnt too bad, it is in the corner, so you dont get as much as a bad a view as you do under in Blocks 52-54 when you are under the Paxton Jumbotron.

Would have minded 49 or 50 tbh. We will be down to just to your right in Block 16 right in front of the corner flag, not sat there since we played Wolves in the FA Cup in 1995? and it snowed

Block 49 isnt too bad, it is in the corner, so you dont get as much as a bad a view as you do under in Blocks 52-54 when you are under the Paxton Jumbotron.

Would have minded 49 or 50 tbh. We will be down to just to your right in Block 16 right in front of the corner flag, not sat there since we played Wolves in the FA Cup in 1995? and it snowed

At least fans will be able to visit every part and i mean every part of the staduim before it closes down,perhaps people should take selfies as a memory!!

Discovered yet another flaw with this ballot system…

I want to apply for tickets for me and the daughter (12) for the Liverpool game. Traditionally we sit North Stand (Upper or Lower) for Cat A games purely so she can take advantage of the Junior ticket price. However, the new ballot system has grouped North Lower/Upper with South Lower/Upper as a price option, yet South Stand doesn't offer a Junior ticket discount price for some insane reason!!
So how can I guarantee that my application is for North Stand only? Don't mean to sound like tight-fisted, but I can ill afford many Cat A games at these prices, let alone running the risk of paying through the nose for a Jnr ticket!

What is the point of having a Junior membership if you can't gain access to a Junior ticket price this season???

Aside from this I think it's disgusting that the club only offers a reduced price for Jnrs in one part of the ground. This is supposed to be the future of the club's fan base. We should be actively promoting moving away from fair-weather armchair fans in favour of kids who've grown up actually going to The Lane (or whatever new ground will be called!).

So hacked off with this season's system. It's a joke of a way to deal with knocking down just a part of our what is our smallest stand anyway. Gripe over…for now.

South does offer concessions for B & C apparently, but not A. Maybe they've just overlooked that at the moment?

"12. How do I apply for a concession ticket? (Under 18 or over 65 years of age)

Concession tickets will continue to be allocated in the North Stand for all matches and in the North and South Stands for Category B and Category C matches. Members who are successful in the ballot for a ticket in an area where concessionary prices apply will automatically be charged the correct price that their membership entitles them to. If a member only wishes to be considered for a concessionary priced ticket they should only select that price option at the point of application. Any member allocated a ticket in areas where reduced prices are not available for concessions will be charged the prevailing full price for a match ticket."

Cheers for this Ron.

Not sure how this marries up with the info on the OS about ticket prices though, as there definitely isn't any concession in South Stand for Category B games. There are for C granted, as they claim these to be "Family Matches", but again still no indication of what the price is.

And I can't seem to "select the price option at point of application" as it's only the adult price listed for Liverpool, even though the North Stand should offer a discounted price for Juniors. I assumed when I added my daughters application number I could select a corresponding price option for same stand, but sadly not.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 15.37.02.png
    Screen Shot 2016-07-27 at 15.37.02.png
    85 KB · Views: 8
For B & C I'd guess some lazy fooker hasn't updated that table. The list of cat B games below it is starred denoting a family game, so I assume the south prices mirror the north.

For A of course that's no use to you. I'd bet it's just an oversight, could be worth emailing the ticket office?

So, there's no way of telling which dates we'll get home matches in the CL yet, are there? Trying to figure out when I should book a flight and try to get tickets. Not easy to line up with work this fall as per now.

Just put mine in. Given it's Cat A and my loyalty points total is fairly crap I'm not holding out much hope......

Me and Steve should be OK but no guarantee we will get the PL upper. We are block E for Palace.

You joining the bun fight for CL tix next week? I think everyone that wants one will get one, just a case of where.

So, there's no way of telling which dates we'll get home matches in the CL yet, are there? Trying to figure out when I should book a flight and try to get tickets. Not easy to line up with work this fall as per now.
No, not until the group stage draw is made on 25th August. All we can currently say is that there are four possible permutations for which of the 6 CL matchdays will be at home: 1,3 & 6; 1,4 & 6; 2,3 & 5 or 2,4 & 5.

Back