• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The General Transfer Rumours and Speculation Thread

Was it Darren Lewis of the Mirror that first broke the news of our interest in Vincent Janssen after than Ireland-Holland friendly (when initially it was speculated that we were watching Shane Long lol)?

Yes - to be fair, in the last 18 months or so Darren Lewis has been by far the best source re our transfers. I think he's broken all our recent signings, bar the ones that have leaked from the selling club's end.

Very happy with the two we've gotten in now. If we keep everyone, anyone else coming in would be a pure bonus.

_90377428_atleticomadrid.jpg

http://tottenhamhotspur.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/spurs-contact-musacchio-representatives.html

A complete non-starter for me, as they reckon that Villareal want £25 million for him, which we won't spend on someone who is going to backup our first three CB's.

Depends on what poch thinks really I actually think vertonghen should be watching out. He is out and needs rest to overcome his recent injury. This may afford someone like wimmer/musacchio to step in and own a spot.

Is he all that? I don't know anything about the chap but if turns out to be a Rio Ferdinand then it's money well spent.

Again I trust poch and this player has been linked before. However you are right currently it may not be a non starter due to other positions needing attending to as a priority.

Back