• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Eric Dier

If only we had people on this forum to tell us stuff like that......
I remember a bunch of posters insisting he was still a CB playing temporarily as DM. And that was 10-15 games into the season, after him being our best player in that span.

The Mirror: England's Eric Dier reported ill before Euro 2016 loss to Iceland, but Roy Hodgson chose to play him

Spurs midfielder who was arguably the Three Lions' best player in the group phase had a nightmare in shock last-16 defeat and got subbed at halftime

Roy Hodgson dropped another amazing clanger which led to England ’s Euro 2016 exit.

Tottenham midfielder Eric Dier started the 2-1 defeat to Iceland despite reporting that he felt unwell before the humiliating defeat.

Dier complained of sickness and a temperature on the pitch during the warm-up in Nice, and the England medical staff went over to speak to him.

According to a source, Dier drank some water and wiped his brow, while manager Hodgson came out of the dressing room to check on his condition.

Hodgson also spoke to potential alternative Jordan Henderson, but decided to stick with Dier — a decision that appeared to backfire.

The Spurs man had been outstanding in the group matches but had a nightmare first half against Iceland and was substituted at half-time, with Jack Wheelchair taking his place.

It was a another mistake by Hodgson, who chose to go on a boat trip along the River Seine than make a personal scouting mission to check on Iceland in their final group match, despite them being potential last-16 opponents.

He also chose not to include Leicester’s Danny Drinkwater in his 23-man squad, despite not having an obvious replacement for Dier in the anchorman role.

Further Munich coverage today more interestingly, apparently something in the Standard, i dont see us selling him but its there.

Ancelotti a big fan.

Someone somewhere mentioned that Dier had a fever before the Iceland game but Woy played him anyway. Does anyone anywhere know about this? Ta!

I think he is enjoying playing with the current team and manager even if they do come calling.

I may have rose tints on, but I think poch commands this teams respect and I think they will fight to go again next season

Young lad visits Wimbledon. Ladies smile. Hearts flutter.

Cmwua5vWAAAYPik.jpg

Back