• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Euros (not quite a) sweepstake

If there's space, I'm in.
(If not - could always allocate a team twice - after all it's the betting that matters)

So, Is it just one bet or if you win do you carry on using your return until you "go bust"?

Yeah, there's no problem with doubling up on a team.

I'll do the draw tomorrow night.

The draw has been made and the results are as follows

@LemonadeMoney - Portugal
@billyiddo - Sweden
@7percent - Spain
@Mr_B - Switzerland
@glasgowspur - Italy
@StephenH - Austria
@Heda SPURSCZ - France
@Seedy Ron - England
@Craig_J - Albania
@Glenda's Legs - Republic of Ireland
@dawaxman - Croatia
@johnola - Hungary
@AuroRaman - Russia
@Ade's folks are ok really - Turkey
@WV1YID80 - Belgium
@monkeybarry - Slovakia
@Pirate55 - Iceland
@Papercut - Northern Ireland
@benp - Czech Republic
@Fhtagn - Germany
@Armchair Expert - Wales
@Dayo - Ukraine
@milo - Romania
@Notmegov - Poland

Doubling up

@alekaras - Slovakia
@galeforce - Iceland

I'll do further draws if anyone else wants to join in.

Now, take an avatar of your adoptive country and go and place a nominal bet or two on your country and post evidence of the bet on this thread. And remember we want to see stupid and unlikely bets. Germany to win, wins nothing in this game.

Mon dieu, frog eaters :eek:.

Never mind, come on Hugo
hugo.jpg

Soooo, do I bet as in my case £X on Austria and post it here or can I bet on any team?

Never done this before as you may have guessed :cool:

Also, to be clear, I can place a bet on over x number of corners in a croatia game as part of the challenge?
So I'd be betting on a specific game that Croatia are in, as opposed to a bet on Croatia themselves to do something?

Tough draw, especially when it came to finding an avatar. For now it ended on the legends that is Modern Talking, and Dieter in particular, who excelled in penile destruction, breaking his bratwurst twice in five years.

How strict are the rules on partial nudity @milo? will probably play a part in my avatar decision making process :)

Although thinking about it I had a topless JCVD last time out...

How strict are the rules on partial nudity @milo? will probably play a part in my avatar decision making process :)

Although thinking about it I had a topless JCVD last time out...

I think that we normally draw the line at something that could get someone in trouble at work or provoke awkward questions from kids looking over their parent's shoulder.

Also, to be clear, I can place a bet on over x number of corners in a croatia game as part of the challenge?
So I'd be betting on a specific game that Croatia are in, as opposed to a bet on Croatia themselves to do something?

You can place any bet that you want on your country. It can be on a specific game, in the groups or over the whole tournament. Whatever you fancy.

Back