• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Official Betting Thread ***

Yeah, the following 4 countries to finish in the top 10.

Cyprus £20 @ 3.15
Spain £20 @ 3/1
Belgium £20 @ 5.3
UK £10 @ 9/1

Belgium finished in 10th, the rest were no good.

To win
Chelsea
Everton
Spurs
West Brom
£10 pays £157.18

Over 2.5
Chelsea v Leicester
Man Utd v Bournemouth
Swansea v Emirates Marketing Project
£10 pays £37.04

BTTS
Saudi Sportswashing Machine v Spurs
Swansea v Emirates Marketing Project
Watford v Sunderland
£10 pays £51

Anytime scorers
Kane (spurs)
Rashford (man utd)
Rondon (west brom)
Traore (chelsea)
£4 pays £99.22

My Euro 2016 bets...

Group winners
France
Germany
Spain
£20 pays £58.66

Country top scorers
Ibrahimovic (sweden)
Kane (england)
Morata (spain)
Ronaldo (portugal)
£10 pays £186.87

Finalists: Italy v France
£5 @ 30/1

Top Scorers
Lewandowski (poland) @ 14/1
Morata (spain) @ 20/1
Both £5 e/w, 4 places

Yarmolenko (ukraine) @ 100/1
£1 e/w, 4 places

Reach the quarter finals: Ukraine
£25 @ 3.75

No 0-0's in the group stages
£10 @ 66/1

Last edited:
I've just been told about this little gem of an offer:

Coral sign up offer (new customers only):

England to win v Russia 50/1

Live from Friday 8am (capped to first 3,000 bettors) - the link won't work before then

Will be through this link

£20 bet on France to win the Euros. £20 bet @ 3/1 and the best part...

Any time that any of the British, or Irish, teams score in the Group stages, I get a £10 free bet.

Anyone looking to get started into Matched Betting (Maybe for Euro's), there's a book on amazon kindle that's currently free:

Euro's are throwing out some nice offers! Bet365's famous £50 in play offer tomorrow. wincashlive have England at 20/1 for a max £5 bet and winnings paid into free bets. And lots more!

£10 free bet on David Silva to be Man of the Match later today. Odds are 6/1. Figure it will be one of the Spanish midfielders and I'm expecting Silva to have a big game.

So I have a nine-leg accumulator I started months ago. There are three results I need to come in to receive ~£1500:

France to WIN group A
Germany to QUALIFY from group C
Spain to QUALIFY from group D

Germany and Spain have both got a win under their belts and I guess they only need another point to guarantee qualification? I'll watch their midweek game with interest. Hopefully they'll both qualify with one game to go.

Then it comes down to France winning and I think I need them to not lose to Switzerland so I'm thinking bet a couple of hundred on Switzerland winning? How much would you bet?

I have bet £150 on Switzerland winning the group. This would return a total of £923. I'd still prefer the bet above to come in, but this still translates as profit.

Half of the bet was staked with bwin, they have an offer where if my first bet with them doesn't win I'll be given a £50 free bet, which would be nice on top of the ~£1500

Only bet left with a chance is my Morata top scorer bet.

Adding...

Euro 2016 Winner - Italy

£7 @ 19/1

Back