• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Silverware or nothing. Lets not become 3rd loser settlers like Arsenal

Arsenal have finished above us now for over 20 years, have won multiple league since the last time we won the league, have won multiple trophies since the last time we won one. We also haven't finished in the top 2 for what? 50 years?

What have we done to have this ridiculous arrogant attitude? Silverware or nothing? Well (as usual) we won no Silverware this season, didn't even come close.

We're not good enough to turn our noses up at a position like 2nd place.

Not to mention the psychological blown of finishing the season like a bunch of tards and having what was apparently our best season for years, against Arsenal apparently having one of their worst and them still finishing above us.

are my eyes deceiving me? is someone trying to spin getting dingdonged 5-1 by a relegated 10 man Saudi Sportswashing Machine is actually a good thing. really its better to finish behind arsenal?

is that the line we are towing here? good grief.

Poch, just like his mentor Bielsa, are not winners. Their teams implode when it matters
do you have any evidence for this ludicrous statement... oh wait. you're completely right!

remember when we played against dortmund and losing 5-1 was ok because they were better than real madrid? the same dortmund liverpool just beat about 4 weeks ago? yeah, me too.

Just got in from work. Went to check the scores. Was expecting Arsenal to finish above us and us to lose like Spurs do. But the scoreline I've just seen is unforgiveable. Absolutely unforgivable.

Players didn't give a toss about anything after the Chelsea game.

What an awful end to a season of promise.

no point bagging on the likes of Mason and Carroll, the experienced heads that have been through this before are the targets of my ire, Lloris, Toby, Verts, Eriksen, they all failed to show any leadership in the last 4 games, they should have been dragging us through

True but they were let down by two of our players choosing to punch and gouge the eyes of opposing players.

I have to say, putting aside emotion for a second, I'm a bit disappointed with how Poch approached d the match.

At 2-1, and against 10 men, we were looking good and putting sustained pressure on Saudi Sportswashing Machine. It wasn't quite time to panic just yet. Unfortunately, that'd what he did.

The players approach to the match initially wasn't good enough either. They went into it seeming not to care.

Oh well, he and the team are young I guess.

Operation or not, Mason is not the quality we need.

Him and carrol must go (they haven't done a lot wrong but there not we need moving forward) benteleb can join them if he doesn't sort himself out.

We need to sign two or three of Bazoer, Tielemens, Witsel and Wijnaldrum who I have long rated prior to today.

Get umtiti and batyishu and we shouldn't see a performance like today again for a long time.

we should have just played like we have all season. we needed 3 points from 4 games to finish above arsenal.

im not even cross anymore. actually, i am: i'm angry at myself for forgetting what club this is and how fudgeing brick we are.
To think that we needed just 1pt from our final 2 games and (having lost only 4 from our previous 36) we lost both of them :mad::(:oops:

Arsenal have finished above us now for over 20 years, have won multiple league since the last time we won the league, have won multiple trophies since the last time we won one. We also haven't finished in the top 2 for what? 50 years?

What have we done to have this ridiculous arrogant attitude? Silverware or nothing? Well (as usual) we won no Silverware this season, didn't even come close.

We're not good enough to turn our noses up at a position like 2nd place.

Not to mention the psychological blown of finishing the season like a bunch of tards and having what was apparently our best season for years, against Arsenal apparently having one of their worst and them still finishing above us.

Agreed. Pathetic are those saying things like that.

Silverware or nothing. From the team that haven't won silverware of importance in 20 years.

Every club in the league, except of course Leicester, can justify their failure to finish ahead of the team above them with "Well we could have, but silverware or nothing init"

I have to say, putting aside emotion for a second, I'm a bit disappointed with how Poch approached d the match.

At 2-1, and against 10 men, we were looking good and putting sustained pressure on Saudi Sportswashing Machine. It wasn't quite time to panic just yet. Unfortunately, that'd what he did.

This is exactly it for me. Yes Saudi Sportswashing Machine had camped deep and I can understand Poch wanting us to go for it but to me that is the kind of substitution you would make with 5-10 minutes to go with nothing to lose. For the first time in the match although losing we were starting to gain control and the momentum had started to swing in our favour. The substitution left us badly exposed to the counter attack. We played the system so badly i wonder if we had even trained for it because no-one seem to have a clue of what they were meant to be doing out there :confused:

Back