• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Its so brick that we are all wanting Sunderland to win sot hat Saudi Sportswashing Machine are relagated and have nothing to play for on the weekend. We are 2nd and they are relegation fodder.

But sadly. Im with you guys!!! plus I suppose its nice for all the ex spurs to stay up.
I actually wanted Poocastle to go into our game having to win as it would have forced them forward leaving space behind for us to exploit. As it is they may set up not to lose and so frustrate us.

Funny reading all the Saudi Sportswashing Machine fans pretending like relegating your rival is no big deal and not worth celebrating.

I actually wanted Poocastle to go into our game having to win as it would have forced them forward leaving space behind for us to exploit. As it is they may set up not to lose and so frustrate us.
I'd rather not play a team that will give everything to win and stay in the division.

Saudi Sportswashing Machine being down can only help us. Keeping the crowd quiet up there is one step towards winning the game.

Either way not entirely confident regardless. No Alli or Dembele and we are servely weakened.

Yeah but they've got to be good to succeed. Despite their win at the Lane this Poocastle team are shockingly bad.
Here's the real thing. A Saudi Sportswashing Machine team with a chance to stay up might play above their level and beat us. Or attack so much that they leave space for us to exploit and beat them. Or, an already relegated team might shut up shop so as not to lose. Or they might be so shot of confidence and depressed that we can pick them off and exploit them.

I've been watching (too much) of Sunderland recently and Yedlin is really finding his feet in the division. Looks a proper PL fullback now.

Here's the real thing. A Saudi Sportswashing Machine team with a chance to stay up might play above their level and beat us. Or attack so much that they leave space for us to exploit and beat them. Or, an already relegated team might shut up shop so as not to lose. Or they might be so shot of confidence and depressed that we can pick them off and exploit them.
Mate the league has been so funny this year anything could happen. When we needed to win to stay in the title race we didn't whereas West Brom played out their skin to stop us despite having nothing to play for. Chelsea are just Cnuts.

I've been watching (too much) of Sunderland recently and Yedlin is really finding his feet in the division. Looks a proper PL fullback now. Maybe that coincided with fat Sam's arrival though I couldn't be sure of that.

I think it has more to do with Billy Jones being injured and Fat Sam having no choice but to give Yedlin a run of games.

Back