• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*ORMT* SPURS v WBA

...fudge? Rooster...? hang on... what is this, Junior Spurs??
what does toss and clam look like then...?

Oh, I see!

Fair enough... there may be women & kids on here at 10.50pm!

Come on! Monday night, Saturday afternoon Sunday 1245 I sing non fudgeing stop its no excuse.

You must sit near me then as generally the atmosphere is driven from the park lane and the shelf corner

But seriously the timing of games and also the pressure effects the atmosphere

You must sit near me then as generally the atmosphere is driven from the park lane and the shelf corner

But seriously the timing of games and also the pressure effects the atmosphere

Haven't got a ST anymore but tend to be conned into paying £50-£80 per game around 10 times a season via stubhub.

Never sit anywhere other than Park Lane lower or upper if it's not possible.

Haven't got a ST anymore but tend to be conned into paying £50-£80 per game around 10 times a season via stubhub.

Never sit anywhere other than Park Lane lower or upper if it's not possible.

All the atmosphere comes from there but it's mixed in games like this

In a way I am just glad it's over. I know it sounds small time, but I couldn't cope with the tension.

It's not over though. ManU beat Leicester, we win at Chelski. Leicester draw with Everton, we win over Soton, then Chelski draw in last game for Leicester, we beat Saudi Sportswashing Machine and win on GD! :D Haha, yeah, right.

True but mate...and I'm sorry if you're in a minority that does but the Paxton can fudge right off.

I'm not perfect

I sing a lot and tonight the atmosphere was ok

At times it was great and at times it was poo

Once they scored I think we were all I'm a bit of shock and disaray

I'm not perfect

I sing a lot and tonight the atmosphere was ok

At times it was great and at times it was poo

Once they scored I think we were all I'm a bit of shock and disaray

I agree with most of what a you're saying. I can only go by how me and my pals are and we try to sing louder when we're losing!! Watching the game tonight it was really disappointing to see half hearted support and if anyone wants to go 12 rounds with me on this they can because it was unacceptable in a game we had to win.

I still think it's shocking were playing constantly on a Monday night... It's a fricking joke to be playing after them every game

Yeah. Had we played on the weekend we'd have played better imo.

There were positives: the way we broke through their press. One touch pass, spin, sprint etc. it was slick. But two things Leicester do better than us, finish breaks clinically and defend deep. We lose our sh1t too often around the box and the final ball when we break is not clinical!

The other thing they do better is defend deep. We are not comfortable sitting back. Instead of closing ranks, packing the middle of the field and sitting deep, we get caught between a press and defending and end up in a mess. It wasn't happening so much second half of the season to be fair. Leicester and Athletico Madrid are both masters of defending deep. We seem to half sit deep and try and press which leaves space.

Last edited:
Dunno what to do with myself. I'm sooo angry and frustrated. Can't go to bed coz I'm aggitated.

I just want a fairytale of our own for once in my bloody crap life!

Almost home. It feels so,so gutting right now. We started off well despite WBA having a minimum of 6 men behind the ball at all times. However as with most of our games this season I never felt worried in the first half as we looked creative, winning corners, free kicks outside the box etc. But the 2nd half we just let them into it and didn't seem to know how to cope with them. One of the least confident performances from us I have seen this season. Dembele, Lamela, Eriksen and Rise all had good games overall but we did not really shine at all 2nd half.
But I am immensely proud of this team and will no doubt feel more upbeat tomorrow morning.

Oh - and I and others were singing loudly on the shelf lower. But at times it was very nervy and that does break up the atmosphere. The crowd were behind the team for most of the game but I don't know how it came across on TV.

Last edited:
Just finished watching the game, and we played ever so well in the first half, and should have gone at least 2-0 up, but luck wasn't on our side. On another note, feck me what an ugly, disgusting side WB are! Prime example being in the first half when Dembele carried the ball along the middle of the pitch, and both that dirty fudger McLean and another fudger tried to chop him down. Ohh and the crowd didn't help. Players looked unaffected in the first half, but crowd was nervous, and I thought it transferred to the players in the 2nd half. And I have a nagging feeling this result will deflate the team, and I worry we'll struggle to keep 2nd place.

If Leicester lose on Sunday it will only add to the frustration that we didn't win tonight.

If they lost and we beat Chelsea is there anyone that would still hold some kind of hope of us doing the impossible?

The crowd didn't help tonight, but they never have and they never will, professional athletes filter all that nonsense out.

Ohh and looks like Dele Alli is finished for the season. I'm sure he will be punished for hitting Yacob.

He was clearly removing lint from the guys belly button for him

Frustrating as yacob should have been sent off in the first 10 minutes for two clear yellow card offences

Yeah. Had we played on the weekend we'd have played better imo.

There were positives: the way we broke through their press. One touch pass, spin, sprint etc. it was slick. But two things Leicester do better than us, finish breaks clinically and defend deep. We lose our sh1t too often around the box and the final ball when we break is not clinical!

The other thing they do better is defend deep. We are not comfortable sitting back. Instead of closing ranks, packing the middle of the field and sitting deep, we get caught between a press and defending and end up in a mess. It wasn't happening so much second half of the season to be fair. Leicester and Athletico Madrid are both masters of defending deep. We seem to half sit deep and try and press which leaves space.
We lose our brick around the box? We have the best defence in the league, we have shipped fewest goals from set pieces, and have scored the most from set pieces. That's pretty far from losing the brick in the box imo

Back