• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Famous Spurs Fans

I have sat next to Neil Pearson (Drop the dead donkey) in the East stand a couple of times, nice bloke and very chatty.

MV5BMTQ1MjU1Nzg3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTI3MjUxOA@@._V1_UX214_CR0,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

He come into the stadium the same time as me, i thought it was roni size its only fooking armo !!!

you went in quite early then judging by the lack of crowd on Wembley Way in that photo - lucky i was wrong about the booze not being on sale in Club Wembley

@parklane1 bingo!

Recently retired NBA superstar Steve Nash is a proud Spurs fan.

tottenham_hotspur_football_club_steve_nash_4E1S5As4.sized.jpg

He's now a part owner with his hometown Vancouver Whitecaps of MLS who wear the same colours as Spurs.

Also, we're blessed here in Canada to listen to great commentary from Spurs fan Nigel Reed, ex-BBC voice in Liverpool and all 'round great guy.

nigelreed.jpg

In calling the 2015 MLS Goal of The Year he channels John Motson's call ("...and STILL Ricky Vill-ya!") of Ricky Villa's legendary 1981 FA Cup winner:

Another well-known Toronto media man who plumps for Spurs is Bob McCown of the top-rated and broadly syndicated afternoon talk show Prime Time Sports. He often admits to hating soccer - he once called games for Ft. Lauderdale Strikers of the old NASL - but admits to having a soft spot for Spurs. Says we've got the coolest team name in all of sports.

mccown_pts_big.jpg

And if you've ever been to a Toronto Blue Jays baseball game, their official photographer, Chuck Kochman, is a Spurs fan. Even moreso is media services man Pete Gaskin. Great guys.

Last edited:
Back