• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ingerlund

Hence her appearance in a comment about a "bring your dog to work" day.

Nothing against her in particular, she was just the first unattractive footballer's wife that came to mind.
I have no idea who she is, and didn't recognize Robinho either. But she doesn't seem to be the typical WAG hanger-onerer, so don't understand the hate.

Those reality TV type tarts, like in those Cheltenham photos, are the dogs in my eyes even though they may be slimmer and more attractive if you don't look too hard. This girl just looks like what one of our sisters or daughters or spouses might look like. And I prefer that to be honest.

I have no idea who she is, and didn't recognize Robinho either. But she doesn't seem to be the typical WAG hanger-onerer, so don't understand the hate.

Those reality TV type tarts, like in those Cheltenham photos, are the dogs in my eyes even though they may be slimmer and more attractive if you don't look too hard. This girl just looks like what one of our sisters or daughters or spouses might look like. And I prefer that to be honest.
So do I, but I don't know who any of those ones are. I do know who she is and I know she's, trying to put this politely, of a disappointing standard to your man on the street, let alone a footballer.

Does anyone know about Euro 2016 ticket transactions? I have someone who has bought a bunch of them for us but he won't be there. Is that a deal breaker? Any means of transferring them? I have a feeling you have to put them back into the pool. Is there scope to say he's coming later and go in prior?

Does anyone know about Euro 2016 ticket transactions? I have someone who has bought a bunch of them for us but he won't be there. Is that a deal breaker? Any means of transferring them? I have a feeling you have to put them back into the pool. Is there scope to say he's coming later and go in prior?

I doubt anyone will look at the tickets or care.

Tickets not being transferable is really just to show they are battling touts. In reality, there will be people there from all over the world, some with tickets that have been bought/sold several times over

12801265_573397362818939_1869097764370496841_n.jpg

fudge of England, they better not come back in a worse condition than when they left

it's absolutely disgraceful that real football can be interrupted in this way for this nonsense

I don't see how an English football fan can fail to get excited by England Vs Germany. Even as a Spurs fan, it's a chance to see how our boys perform on the international stage against some of the best players in the world.

Just praying that nobody comes back injured...

I don't see how an English football fan can fail to get excited by England Vs Germany. Even as a Spurs fan, it's a chance to see how our boys perform on the international stage against some of the best players in the world.

My interest in England died the day Steve McLaren was appointed. And believe me i was invested very much financially watching England. i quite often don't watch friendlies, not because i don't want to, just that i forget (or dont notice) when they are on.

I love to see our boys called up and i have no doubt representing your country must be one of the best feeling as a person let alone as a professional......so kudos to them all.

BUT your last sentence is all that matters to me. Come back safe and sound.........and dont put too much effort in:)

Kane and Ali will be at the euro's no matter what.Theres much more pressure on Dier and Rose, they need to put in a good performance.

I can't get excited by friendly football full stop, Spurs could be playing against a team containing Zlatan managed by AVB and I wouldn't give a toss

I enjoy an international tournament as much as the next man, but mid season qualifiers and friendlies are merely an inconvenience to Spurs

HEADS UP

Switzerland U21 v England U21 - UEFA Under-21 Championship Qualifier
18:00 - BT Sport Europe / BT Sport Europe HD

4 Tottenham players in the starting line -up, makes me very proud, but i'll be wincing every time a hospital ball is played to one of them

Back