• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Woolwich Nomads

Not surprised by that. Our forward line have been totally inefficient. Some players arent tracking back.

Worst player for me so wrt waste is Eriksen.

Our defense has looked a bit sloppy against wham too. Welbeck lively and we took our eye off him.

no quality on the ball. every simple ball seems to be escaping whoever its played into. we just dont look very good. hard to tell if we are bottling it or if its a lack of quality. maybe a bit of both.

We have possession but we are not finishing chances. At the same time, with all the high pressing, we are very open to the break.

How many times has he been sent off for us?
How many yellows has he had in a north london derby within 25 minutes? You can see he is still tackling like he hasn't got a yellow and i'm sure he is one of the top players for yellow cards this season.

Meh. Happened last season, Happened earlier in the season and it's happened this game. Can only score against us through luck. I'm still confident. Look forward to the 3 points.

YID ARMY

FFS. Lack of concentration at both ends - to finish one of the openings in the first 20, and a little bit slow giving welbeck too much space.

Although we have played well and create some chances I just dont see us scoring 2 today. In fact they are growing in confidence now and we have gone shaky at the bad.

Meh. Happened last season, Happened earlier in the season and it's happened this game. Can only score against us through luck. I'm still confident. Look forward to the 3 points.

YID ARMY

That wasn't luck, it was dogbrick defending.

Haven't played too badly jn general but need to wake up a bit. Very naive there.

How many yellows has he had in a north london derby within 25 minutes? You can see he is still tackling like he hasn't got a yellow and i'm sure he is one of the top players for yellow cards this season.
So one of our top players for yellows has never got a single red and you think that makes him more likely to get sent off?

Lots of possession but we never created any open chances when we were dominant. If we lose this game, we only have ourselves to blame.

Back