• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2015/16 Premier League Thread

Why are they such jammy clams, whilst we seem cursed in comparison? I am ssoo over this! Always get the breaks and always in the big moments too.

You know we will lose now and it will be an awful day. You always can rely on Arsenal to win these critical games when they are in the hunt for something.

I remember they had a must win game a couple of seasons ago v Saudi Sportswashing Machine. RVP scored last min. Think they popped us for cl place

Arsenal will also take this win and go on a run

Any other news from this parallel universe where Arsenal are not the biggest chokers around?

You know we will lose now and it will be an awful day. You always can rely on Arsenal to win these critical games when they are in the hunt for something.

I remember they had a must win game a couple of seasons ago v Saudi Sportswashing Machine. RVP scored last min. Think they popped us for cl place

Oh, my pessimistic friend, keep the faith. We still have the Scum at the lane so even if your pessimistic prediction proves proper we'll get the points off 'em there.

Back to earth. This is actually good for us. I was more worried about Leicester than the Scum. We have them at home, so we can overtake them. And they have CL (where I hope they make it to the semis to pile up the games) and FA cup (make it to semis there too), so will be more difficult for them. Leicester only have the league and would be harder to catch.

Agree with this. If Leicester had won, and we lose against City, then 8 points would be a big gap to make up. Now, if we lose, we will be 5 points behind...same as at the start of the day. Whereas, if we win, we are only 2 points off the top & the title challenge becomes very real.

IIRC it that game Saudi Sportswashing Machine had the ball near the corner flag with less than 30secs left, lost the ball and bang Arsenal winner

Thats the spirit....
Sadly he is right. They are such lucky bastards. They do tend to win these critical games and as I have said before they have a much easier April than we do. The game at the Lane is a must win. Although to be fair the pressure should be all on L'arse from now on. I hope Poch, Ranieri and Pellegrini keep emphasing this point to keep the pressure on them. Fergie was a master at that.

Would have been better had we played first, so we would know if that was good or bad.

Depends on your expectation. If you believe we can win the title it was actually a good result. If we are looking at 2nd or 3rd place it was a bad result

I agree I'm very pessimistic. Sorry!

However we will always be fighting against Lady Luck.

Something will always happen to us at critical times.

Where the scum down the road will get these lucky wins and the rub of the green.

Back to earth. This is actually good for us. I was more worried about Leicester than the Scum. We have them at home, so we can overtake them. And they have CL (where I hope they make it to the semis to pile up the games) and FA cup (make it to semis there too), so will be more difficult for them. Leicester only have the league and would be harder to catch.
Doubt they will beat Barcelona. They struggled to beat Southampton. Btw even though we needed Leicester pegged back I find it hard to cheer an Arsenal win.

Whats that noise I can hear? The sound of Leicester fans 'cashing out' their 'Leicester to win the premiership 500/1' betting slips

I agree I'm very pessimistic. Sorry!

However we will always be fighting against Lady Luck.

Something will always happen to us at critical times.

Where the scum down the road will get these lucky wins and the rub of the green.

There's no such thing as luck.

Agree with this. Although its never great to see Arsenal win it really does open things up at the top of the league and IF we can win today then maybe we should start dreaming a bit. At this stage we know we are a good side and have just as much chance as anyone else in the top four. Big game coming up.

Why are they such jammy clams, whilst we seem cursed in comparison? I am ssoo over this! Always get the breaks and always in the big moments too.

After events in recent seasons I have began to wonder whether some part of WHL was built on some sort of ancient burial ground. I wonder if moving 50 yards or so might see an upturn in fortune

Any other news from this parallel universe where Arsenal are not the biggest chokers around?
He should have said they always have the luck when it comes to us going for the same goals. It's like Wenger has put an ancient gypsy curse on us.

Luck is a factor in football. Don't care what anyone says

We need top 4. That's the aim. Please get it out your heads that we can win the league. You'll only be disappointed.

Perks of being a pessimist is that when what u dream of doesn't happen. It doesn't hurt as much

Back