• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Premier League player of the season

Who is your current choice for Premier League Player of the Season?

• Total voters

milo

Jack L. Jones
An idea. I don't know if it will work.

We set up a poll where you can change your vote. We pick candidates for player of the season and see how it develops over the next three months.

What do you think? Who should the player of the season candidates be?

De Gea will be mentioned in the media to placate United fans, as will Cech despite being nothing special.

Lukaku will get a few votes.

Drinkwater should get a mention.

Well, if you did it ala the media, the "top teams" get the picks

Mahez & Vardy, Toby & Dembele, Aquero, Ozil, Payet

Anyone to add to this list?

Mahrez
Dembele
Alderweireld
Ozil
Vardy
Drinkwater
Lukaku
Payet
Aguero

Anyone on that list who doesn't deserve to be there?

I would have Dier on it. Think mahrez is clear winner though, so far ......

I'm going to cap the list at two Spurs players to try and counter our inherent bias towards our own. Should Dier be picked above Dembele (I think so) or Alderweireld?

I think it will be Vardy. I think Vardy's record accomplishment, in addition to his leading the goal scoring charts, will see him win the Award. It's his name that has been in th headlines this year. I do, however, think Mahrez ought to win the Award.

As for Young Player, the only choice can be Alli.

Anyone to add to this list?

Mahrez
Dembele
Alderweireld
Ozil
Vardy
Drinkwater
Lukaku
Payet
Aguero

Anyone on that list who doesn't deserve to be there?

Aguero. He's been playing well when fit, but can't say that he's been consistently the best, as he's been out too long.

If Drinkwater is there, where is Kante?

What kind of player is Mahrez?.. despite all the hype I havent really seen much of Leicester other than our games against them

Back